Germantown School District has upgraded to an integrated information system called Skyward which will facilitate student information, attendance, health records, student fees, grading, student activities, and parent communication. Previously, the district used two separate programs, one for attendance and student data, and the other for student grades and parent communication. Skyward provides a more customer-focused experience, serving as a “one stop shop” for most school-related interactions.
Parents and guardians will soon be receiving a username and password for Family Access, one Skyward module, which will provide parents and students with separate access codes to view student profile information, monitor attendance, grading, and discipline. Family Access will serve as a connecting point between teachers, students, and parents.
GSD hopes to have Skyward up and running within the next four weeks. The teaching staffs at all schools are being trained in various portions of Skyward; and, office staffs are working to update and transition student records. While GSD works to make Skyward fully functional, parents and guardians are encouraged to contact students’ teachers by phone or email. A faculty database is available at www.germatownschools.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Three more chances to see Falls Patio Players' 'Godspell'
- Old Falls Village Halloween Family Fun Nights October 23 & 24
- A Vision for Germantown
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- HYMNS TRIUMPHANT, to be held October 17th at Holy Cross
- Concordia University Presents "Faces of Depression" Art Exhibit
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Kesslers Diamonds Opens Oct. 2 in Downtown Milwaukee
- Germantown High School Powder Puff 2015