Germantown School District has upgraded to an integrated information system called Skyward which will facilitate student information, attendance, health records, student fees, grading, student activities, and parent communication. Previously, the district used two separate programs, one for attendance and student data, and the other for student grades and parent communication. Skyward provides a more customer-focused experience, serving as a “one stop shop” for most school-related interactions.
Parents and guardians will soon be receiving a username and password for Family Access, one Skyward module, which will provide parents and students with separate access codes to view student profile information, monitor attendance, grading, and discipline. Family Access will serve as a connecting point between teachers, students, and parents.
GSD hopes to have Skyward up and running within the next four weeks. The teaching staffs at all schools are being trained in various portions of Skyward; and, office staffs are working to update and transition student records. While GSD works to make Skyward fully functional, parents and guardians are encouraged to contact students’ teachers by phone or email. A faculty database is available at www.germatownschools.org.
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Daylily Plant Sale
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Aurora Hosts First Lombardi Walk to Tackle Cancer - Saturday, June 4
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- Wine Women Word
- Nature Investigators to Explore County Parks
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum