Germantown School District has upgraded to an integrated information system called Skyward which will facilitate student information, attendance, health records, student fees, grading, student activities, and parent communication. Previously, the district used two separate programs, one for attendance and student data, and the other for student grades and parent communication. Skyward provides a more customer-focused experience, serving as a “one stop shop” for most school-related interactions.
Parents and guardians will soon be receiving a username and password for Family Access, one Skyward module, which will provide parents and students with separate access codes to view student profile information, monitor attendance, grading, and discipline. Family Access will serve as a connecting point between teachers, students, and parents.
GSD hopes to have Skyward up and running within the next four weeks. The teaching staffs at all schools are being trained in various portions of Skyward; and, office staffs are working to update and transition student records. While GSD works to make Skyward fully functional, parents and guardians are encouraged to contact students’ teachers by phone or email. A faculty database is available at www.germatownschools.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rummage 4 Rambo
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Lannon Stonemen U13 Orange take 2nd!
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- 1Collision County Line and Germantown Poms Host Fundraiser for Griebel Family
- Germantown Jr. Warhawks Take Richfield Summer Classic Tournament U-08 Championship
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- Device Workshop