Germantown School District has upgraded to an integrated information system called Skyward which will facilitate student information, attendance, health records, student fees, grading, student activities, and parent communication. Previously, the district used two separate programs, one for attendance and student data, and the other for student grades and parent communication. Skyward provides a more customer-focused experience, serving as a “one stop shop” for most school-related interactions.
Parents and guardians will soon be receiving a username and password for Family Access, one Skyward module, which will provide parents and students with separate access codes to view student profile information, monitor attendance, grading, and discipline. Family Access will serve as a connecting point between teachers, students, and parents.
GSD hopes to have Skyward up and running within the next four weeks. The teaching staffs at all schools are being trained in various portions of Skyward; and, office staffs are working to update and transition student records. While GSD works to make Skyward fully functional, parents and guardians are encouraged to contact students’ teachers by phone or email. A faculty database is available at www.germatownschools.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Germantown Resident Margaret Mucha named to Regulatory Affairs Professional Society
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Awards SPARK Grant to Life's Connection
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief