Germantown School District Welcomes Jennifer Ganske as Director of Teaching and Learning
On August 23, 2010, Germantown’s Board of Education voted to appoint Mrs. Jennifer Ganske as the new Director of Teaching and Learning. Jennifer Ganske began her career in education as a special education teacher for ten years, after which she became a high school associate principal at Campbellsport, followed by a promotion to Director of Curriculum and Instruction.
Mrs. Ganske earned her Bachelor’s degree in English and history from the University of Wisconsin at Madison, followed by her Master’s degree in special education from the University of Wisconsin at Oshkosh. She earned her curriculum and instruction licensure through Concordia University; and, currently, she is pursuing her doctorate degree in Educational Administration through Northcentral University.
Following her appointment, Mrs. Ganske shared, “I am looking forward to serving on the Germantown Leadership Team; and I am excited to begin working with all the educators who serve the Germantown community and students.” Germantown Superintendent, Dr. Susan Borden, added, “Mrs. Ganske’s ability to coach and teach the fundamentals of literacy instruction match our balanced literacy program and her knowledge of instructional technology aand the use of data is vital to our future.”
- Germantown High School Advanced Placement Art Exhibit
- U.S. Cellular Sponsors Germantown Little League
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Visit Old Falls Village Days June 4-5
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Concordia Pharmacy Students Help with Prescription Drug Disposal Right Before Finals