Germantown School District Welcomes Jennifer Ganske as Director of Teaching and Learning
On August 23, 2010, Germantown’s Board of Education voted to appoint Mrs. Jennifer Ganske as the new Director of Teaching and Learning. Jennifer Ganske began her career in education as a special education teacher for ten years, after which she became a high school associate principal at Campbellsport, followed by a promotion to Director of Curriculum and Instruction.
Mrs. Ganske earned her Bachelor’s degree in English and history from the University of Wisconsin at Madison, followed by her Master’s degree in special education from the University of Wisconsin at Oshkosh. She earned her curriculum and instruction licensure through Concordia University; and, currently, she is pursuing her doctorate degree in Educational Administration through Northcentral University.
Following her appointment, Mrs. Ganske shared, “I am looking forward to serving on the Germantown Leadership Team; and I am excited to begin working with all the educators who serve the Germantown community and students.” Germantown Superintendent, Dr. Susan Borden, added, “Mrs. Ganske’s ability to coach and teach the fundamentals of literacy instruction match our balanced literacy program and her knowledge of instructional technology aand the use of data is vital to our future.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant requests - applications due April 7!
- Summer Exterior Painting
- CigarMKE SPRING FLING EVENT - FEBRUARY 21ST
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Templeton students regional finalists in National History Day
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Hamilton seniors named scholarship winners
- Synergy Show Choir to perform final concert March 10
- HABC offers Charger spirit wear online
- Hamilton decides to put prize money to use