Germantown School District Welcomes Jennifer Ganske as Director of Teaching and Learning
On August 23, 2010, Germantown’s Board of Education voted to appoint Mrs. Jennifer Ganske as the new Director of Teaching and Learning. Jennifer Ganske began her career in education as a special education teacher for ten years, after which she became a high school associate principal at Campbellsport, followed by a promotion to Director of Curriculum and Instruction.
Mrs. Ganske earned her Bachelor’s degree in English and history from the University of Wisconsin at Madison, followed by her Master’s degree in special education from the University of Wisconsin at Oshkosh. She earned her curriculum and instruction licensure through Concordia University; and, currently, she is pursuing her doctorate degree in Educational Administration through Northcentral University.
Following her appointment, Mrs. Ganske shared, “I am looking forward to serving on the Germantown Leadership Team; and I am excited to begin working with all the educators who serve the Germantown community and students.” Germantown Superintendent, Dr. Susan Borden, added, “Mrs. Ganske’s ability to coach and teach the fundamentals of literacy instruction match our balanced literacy program and her knowledge of instructional technology aand the use of data is vital to our future.”
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Walk MS Menomonee Falls is this Saturday!
- BBB Serving Wisconsin Holds Free Bi-Annual Shredding Event to Help Fight Identity Theft
- Come and visit us at the Old Courthouse Museum for Blast Into the Past Family Day
- Darling Applauds Germantown High School Anti-Drunk Driving Program
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation congratulates grant recipients!