Germantown School District Welcomes Jennifer Ganske as Director of Teaching and Learning
On August 23, 2010, Germantown’s Board of Education voted to appoint Mrs. Jennifer Ganske as the new Director of Teaching and Learning. Jennifer Ganske began her career in education as a special education teacher for ten years, after which she became a high school associate principal at Campbellsport, followed by a promotion to Director of Curriculum and Instruction.
Mrs. Ganske earned her Bachelor’s degree in English and history from the University of Wisconsin at Madison, followed by her Master’s degree in special education from the University of Wisconsin at Oshkosh. She earned her curriculum and instruction licensure through Concordia University; and, currently, she is pursuing her doctorate degree in Educational Administration through Northcentral University.
Following her appointment, Mrs. Ganske shared, “I am looking forward to serving on the Germantown Leadership Team; and I am excited to begin working with all the educators who serve the Germantown community and students.” Germantown Superintendent, Dr. Susan Borden, added, “Mrs. Ganske’s ability to coach and teach the fundamentals of literacy instruction match our balanced literacy program and her knowledge of instructional technology aand the use of data is vital to our future.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Hamilton National Honor Society to sponsor blood drive
- Hamilton announces September students of the month
- Wisconsin's Mining Standoff - free documentary screening
- Sport Clips Haircuts Help a Hero campaign
- Fall Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Woodside celebrates Red Ribbon Week
- Holiday Folk Fair International Celebrating 25th Anniversary of Cultural Awareness Program Education Day