GSD hopes that its new students and their families will find the enrollment and registration process to be both a smooth and efficient start to the 2010-2011 school year. Registration for new sudents at Germantown Middle School and Germantown High School is conducted at the respective school. In order to arrange for a registration appointment, please call 262-253-3450 for a Middle School Counselor; or call 262-502-7256 for a High School Counselor.
Elementary registration is held at the District Office (262-253-3900) building until next Friday, August 13th; no appointment is necessary. After that date, please contact the specific school at:
• 262-253-3470 for Amy Belle Elementary;
• 262-253-3465 for County Line Elementary;
• 262-253-3468 for MacArthur Elementary; or
• 262-253-3472 for Rockfield Elementary
What to Bring:
Proof of Residency: All new students to GSD must complete new-student enrollment forms and provide proof of residency, including any two of the following: a current monthly utility bill such as a heating bill, cable bill, or cell phone bill; a current insurance bill, medical bill, or Medicaid/BadgerCare statement; a current mortgage statement, home-purchase closing statement, or tax bill; a current month-to-month lease agreement containing name(s) and contact phone number(s) for leasing agent(s); a current credit card statement; or a recent employment check stub, (two most recent). School Records:
New students will be accepted at the grade-level recommended by the previous school, unless another assignment is determined to be in the best interest of the child. Official school records, to include high school transcripts, from prior schools will be requested.
Immunization Documentation: Wisconsin law requires that parents provide GSD with their child’s updated immunization records including DTP, polio, MMR, Hepatitis B, and varicella (chicken pox) vaccines. The latter two are required for all students entering pre-Kindergarten through twelfth grade. Additional Information: Please gather information such as emergency phone numbers and alternate pick-up and drop-off locations (if necessary) prior to registration. Although students are welcome to attend registration, their attendance is not mandatory.
Welcome to Germantown School District and the 2010-2011 School Year!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- HYMNS TRIUMPHANT, to be held October 17th at Holy Cross
- Concordia University Presents "Faces of Depression" Art Exhibit
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Kesslers Diamonds Opens Oct. 2 in Downtown Milwaukee
- Germantown High School Powder Puff 2015
- IT'S THIS SUNDAY - September 27th - BD Fall Community Rummage Sale
- Let's Dance Masquerade Fundraiser, Oct. 31
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!