The Menomonee Falls and Germantown girls golfs teams got the autumn season under way for everyone last week at invitational events.
The Indians took 18th of 22 teams in the 18-hole Yahara Hills Invitational in Madison on Friday. Falls turned in an 18-hole total of 405 as Morgan Scrobel tied for 39th individually with an 89 and Jessica Gruber tied for 56th with a 95.
Falls had turned in an 18-hole score of 393 the day before at the Pius XI Invitational at Washington County as Scrobel shot an 84, Gruber a 91 and Hailey Barbee 103.
Germantown turned in a 460 mark at the Pius meet as Erica Bethhauser came in with a 108 and Alex Kleczewski and Sophia Mazurek each carded 117 totals.
- Germantown's Keefe has fun, plays strong at WBCA All-Star game
- Germantown's Keller gets the Big League call
- Germantown track coach Siegert steps down after eight good years
- Germantown baseball team looking to overcome mistakes
- Track and field: Germantown's Pratcher cool under fire in winning state long jump
- Softball: Germantown softball's state streak comes to an end
- Germantown softball team rallies to hold off Brookfield Central, 5-3
- Belief earns Germantown track teams many state berths
- Germantown doubles team Rait/Luo earns second state tennis berth
- Germantown softball team gets help en route to sixth NSC crown