The Menomonee Falls and Germantown girls golfs teams got the autumn season under way for everyone last week at invitational events.
The Indians took 18th of 22 teams in the 18-hole Yahara Hills Invitational in Madison on Friday. Falls turned in an 18-hole total of 405 as Morgan Scrobel tied for 39th individually with an 89 and Jessica Gruber tied for 56th with a 95.
Falls had turned in an 18-hole score of 393 the day before at the Pius XI Invitational at Washington County as Scrobel shot an 84, Gruber a 91 and Hailey Barbee 103.
Germantown turned in a 460 mark at the Pius meet as Erica Bethhauser came in with a 108 and Alex Kleczewski and Sophia Mazurek each carded 117 totals.
- Resilient Germantown boys win county track outdoor
- Homestead girls soccer team hangs on to beat Germantown, 3-2
- History made at Germantown track invites
- Germantown softball team wins critical NSC showdown
- Germantown girls softball team wins critical test against Homestead, 8-4
- Wrestling: Germantown's Jesse Thielke wins Olympic wrestling trials
- Veteran Germantown girls track team wins North Shore indoor
- McCloud, Keefe kept pace as Germantown boys basketball maintained legacy
- Germantown boys basketball team kept legacy alive under Adams
- Germantown's Showalter says 'I do have options'