Germantown - The Germantown Athletic Hall of Fame Committee is looking for two nominees for this year's induction as well as a chairman for the committee itself.
Past inductees include the following: 2006 Amy Nickel Miller and Lew Potter; 2007 Amy Justesen Meinholz and James (Justy) Justesen; 2008 Brandie Lauterbach Kottmeyer and Jerry Vance; 2009 Kris Kuells Tsakonas and Paul Wagner and 2010 Melissa Loehndorf Woltz and Terry Stephan.
Among those whose names have been offered in nomination for the hall include Jackie Aiken, Randy Nickel, Mike Neumann, Jason Olejniczak, John Ferguson, Mike Neumann, Ken Imig, Jeff Bartowiak, Aaron Smith, Ross Mueller, Parrish Wagner and Joe Bavlnka.
Other people worthy of nomination include Phil Datka, Chermond Thomas, Ben Croatt, David Pietrowiak, Jason Boehlke, Rich Anderson, Bill Topp, Bill Pohland, Katie Maschman, Kristin Lovering, Amanda Infield, Wilbert Henry, Ben Kaebisch, Jay Olszewski, Dennis Kloth and Chuck Ritzenthaler.
For more information, contact Germantown Athletic Director Jack Klebesadel at (262) 253-3415.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Shorts: Jan. 29, 2015
- Reserves step up big as Germantown girls basketball wins
- Without Showalter, Germantown boys rally for win over Whitefish Bay
- G'town boys pass three stern tests to improve to 12-0
- Germantown wrestlers impose will on Nicolet
- Sports Shorts: Jan. 22
- Former Germantown star Lamonte Bearden adapting to college life in Buffalo
- Boys basketball: Germantown boys dismiss latest challenger
- Motivated Germantown wrestlers beat Nicolet, 63-15
- Germantown boys stay unbeaten, knock off state-ranked Pius XI, 51-41