Germantown - The Germantown Athletic Hall of Fame Committee is looking for two nominees for this year's induction as well as a chairman for the committee itself.
Past inductees include the following: 2006 Amy Nickel Miller and Lew Potter; 2007 Amy Justesen Meinholz and James (Justy) Justesen; 2008 Brandie Lauterbach Kottmeyer and Jerry Vance; 2009 Kris Kuells Tsakonas and Paul Wagner and 2010 Melissa Loehndorf Woltz and Terry Stephan.
Among those whose names have been offered in nomination for the hall include Jackie Aiken, Randy Nickel, Mike Neumann, Jason Olejniczak, John Ferguson, Mike Neumann, Ken Imig, Jeff Bartowiak, Aaron Smith, Ross Mueller, Parrish Wagner and Joe Bavlnka.
Other people worthy of nomination include Phil Datka, Chermond Thomas, Ben Croatt, David Pietrowiak, Jason Boehlke, Rich Anderson, Bill Topp, Bill Pohland, Katie Maschman, Kristin Lovering, Amanda Infield, Wilbert Henry, Ben Kaebisch, Jay Olszewski, Dennis Kloth and Chuck Ritzenthaler.
For more information, contact Germantown Athletic Director Jack Klebesadel at (262) 253-3415.
- Germantown softball team gets help en route to sixth NSC crown
- Germantown girls second, boys fourth in NSC track outdoor
- With some help, Germantown wins North Shore girls softball title
- Germantown boys track team shows depth in Cedarburg win
- Wrestling: Germantown's Jesse Thielke has support for Olympic wrestling berth
- Germantown girls win four events at NSC track relays
- Longtime assistant Steve Martin will adopt teacher-first mentality as new Germantown boys basketball coach
- Martin named new Germantown boys basketball coach
- Resilient Germantown boys win county track outdoor
- Homestead girls soccer team hangs on to beat Germantown, 3-2