Germantown - The Germantown Athletic Hall of Fame Committee is looking for two nominees for this year's induction as well as a chairman for the committee itself.
Past inductees include the following: 2006 Amy Nickel Miller and Lew Potter; 2007 Amy Justesen Meinholz and James (Justy) Justesen; 2008 Brandie Lauterbach Kottmeyer and Jerry Vance; 2009 Kris Kuells Tsakonas and Paul Wagner and 2010 Melissa Loehndorf Woltz and Terry Stephan.
Among those whose names have been offered in nomination for the hall include Jackie Aiken, Randy Nickel, Mike Neumann, Jason Olejniczak, John Ferguson, Mike Neumann, Ken Imig, Jeff Bartowiak, Aaron Smith, Ross Mueller, Parrish Wagner and Joe Bavlnka.
Other people worthy of nomination include Phil Datka, Chermond Thomas, Ben Croatt, David Pietrowiak, Jason Boehlke, Rich Anderson, Bill Topp, Bill Pohland, Katie Maschman, Kristin Lovering, Amanda Infield, Wilbert Henry, Ben Kaebisch, Jay Olszewski, Dennis Kloth and Chuck Ritzenthaler.
For more information, contact Germantown Athletic Director Jack Klebesadel at (262) 253-3415.
- Resilient Germantown boys win county track outdoor
- Homestead girls soccer team hangs on to beat Germantown, 3-2
- History made at Germantown track invites
- Germantown softball team wins critical NSC showdown
- Germantown girls softball team wins critical test against Homestead, 8-4
- Wrestling: Germantown's Jesse Thielke wins Olympic wrestling trials
- Veteran Germantown girls track team wins North Shore indoor
- McCloud, Keefe kept pace as Germantown boys basketball maintained legacy
- Germantown boys basketball team kept legacy alive under Adams
- Germantown's Showalter says 'I do have options'