Germantown - The Germantown Athletic Hall of Fame Committee is looking for two nominees for this year's induction as well as a chairman for the committee itself.
Past inductees include the following: 2006 Amy Nickel Miller and Lew Potter; 2007 Amy Justesen Meinholz and James (Justy) Justesen; 2008 Brandie Lauterbach Kottmeyer and Jerry Vance; 2009 Kris Kuells Tsakonas and Paul Wagner and 2010 Melissa Loehndorf Woltz and Terry Stephan.
Among those whose names have been offered in nomination for the hall include Jackie Aiken, Randy Nickel, Mike Neumann, Jason Olejniczak, John Ferguson, Mike Neumann, Ken Imig, Jeff Bartowiak, Aaron Smith, Ross Mueller, Parrish Wagner and Joe Bavlnka.
Other people worthy of nomination include Phil Datka, Chermond Thomas, Ben Croatt, David Pietrowiak, Jason Boehlke, Rich Anderson, Bill Topp, Bill Pohland, Katie Maschman, Kristin Lovering, Amanda Infield, Wilbert Henry, Ben Kaebisch, Jay Olszewski, Dennis Kloth and Chuck Ritzenthaler.
For more information, contact Germantown Athletic Director Jack Klebesadel at (262) 253-3415.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Baseball: Homestead gets best of Germantown again
- Baseball: Germantown baseball team outlasts Cedarburg, 3-2, in 11 innings
- Club versus prep sports: Kids need to make choices
- Finger's win over NSC champ Whitefish Bay a boost for Germantown "9"
- Germantown's Finger blanks North Shore baseball champ Bay, 2-0
- Talent still there for Germantown boys basketball program
- Errors, mental mistakes hurt Germantown baseball team
- Germantown softball program a success behind coaches Raguse, Barbiaux
- Homestead baseball team gets help from G'town mistakes in 10-4 win
- Averkamp's pitching sparks Germantown baseball team to tourney title