Germantown police found a cat after a man saw a woman throw the cat out of her car Jan. 9.
According to the Germantown police report:
A man called 911 to report he saw a woman throw a cat out of her 2008 red Hyundai in the parking lot at Walmart, N96-W9855 Appleton Ave., about noon Jan. 9.
Police found the cat and it was turned over to the Washington County Humane Society. The woman was identified through her vehicle registration, but the report did not state if she was cited for animal neglect/abuse.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Washington County votes to implement priority based budgeting process
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: April 2
- High-end men's salon coming to Elm Grove
- Wauwatosa Police Report: March 22-28
- What to expect on a Germantown ballot
- Germantown Police Report: April 2, 2015
- Action on Greenfield request to take over Kulwicki Park's care delayed
- Germantown resumes plans for 2015 referendum for full-time fire department
- Family-owned Gehl Foods sold to Chicago-based firm, promising growth
- Menomonee Falls parents charged with child neglect after son reports sharing food with dogs