Germantown police found a cat after a man saw a woman throw the cat out of her car Jan. 9.
According to the Germantown police report:
A man called 911 to report he saw a woman throw a cat out of her 2008 red Hyundai in the parking lot at Walmart, N96-W9855 Appleton Ave., about noon Jan. 9.
Police found the cat and it was turned over to the Washington County Humane Society. The woman was identified through her vehicle registration, but the report did not state if she was cited for animal neglect/abuse.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown School District approves less open enrollment, Chapter 220 seats for 2015-16
- Germantown polling residents on growth and recreation plan
- Plans proceed for Donges Bay reconstruction in Germantown
- Germantown Police Report: Jan. 27, 2015
- Crowds turn out to discuss long-term plans for downtown Germantown
- New & Notes: Jan. 29, 2015
- Germantown businesses receive funding for workforce development
- Germantown Fire Department seeks to enlist additional paid-on-call staff
- Germantown Police Report: Jan. 22, 2015
- Germantown plan commission seeks input on plans for Main Street