A 68-year-old woman called Germantown police to report her 12-year-old granddaughter purchased $87 worth of candy and was acting out of control at a residence in the W171 N10600 block of Aspen Lane at 6:30 p.m. Feb. 17.
According to the Germantown police report:
Officers spoke to the girl and determined she had purchased the candy from the Dollar Tree using money she had taken from her grandfather's house.
Officers turned the candy over to the grandmother who said she would address the problem with the child's mother.
- Board overturns Germantown Plan Commission's decision on zoning that impacts Saxony Village
- Germantown School District to survey residents to gauge support for facility improvement plans
- Germantown Police Reports, May 5, 2016
- Germantown Community Scholarship Fund provides unique experience for students, to host Mud Splash
- Germantown Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Sendik's celebrates 90th anniversary with special two-week event at its stores, including Germantown
- Washington County artists encouraged to participate in annual Art Purchase Award Contest
- Chaz Hastings proposes temporary parking lot to help with parking along Main Street in Germantown
- St. Boniface students donate hundreds of bears to Germantown Fire Department