A 68-year-old woman called Germantown police to report her 12-year-old granddaughter purchased $87 worth of candy and was acting out of control at a residence in the W171 N10600 block of Aspen Lane at 6:30 p.m. Feb. 17.
According to the Germantown police report:
Officers spoke to the girl and determined she had purchased the candy from the Dollar Tree using money she had taken from her grandfather's house.
Officers turned the candy over to the grandmother who said she would address the problem with the child's mother.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- More polls workers needed for photo ID
- Germantown taxpayer raises questions about assessment process
- Masked men with weapons attack Germantown tavern
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- BMO Harris Bank robbery results in car, foot chase
- Germantown Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Germantown, Menomonee Falls clerks respond to changes
- Taxpayers in Germantown could see small increase to school taxes
- Fall festivities kick off in the Menomonee Falls, Germantown area