A 68-year-old woman called Germantown police to report her 12-year-old granddaughter purchased $87 worth of candy and was acting out of control at a residence in the W171 N10600 block of Aspen Lane at 6:30 p.m. Feb. 17.
According to the Germantown police report:
Officers spoke to the girl and determined she had purchased the candy from the Dollar Tree using money she had taken from her grandfather's house.
Officers turned the candy over to the grandmother who said she would address the problem with the child's mother.
- Germantown kid qualifies for national robotics competition
- Germantown High School students honored on scholarship night
- County Line Elementary evacuated due to bomb threat (1)
- Germantown School Board defers decision on human resources directors
- Germantown Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Threat 'not credible'; Kennedy Middle School in Germantown is open today
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Germantown Police Reports: May 19, 2016
- Germantown Superintendent Jeff Holmes announces candidacy for Wisconsin State Superintendent (8)
- Leadership Germantown class looks to form police honor guard