A 68-year-old woman called Germantown police to report her 12-year-old granddaughter purchased $87 worth of candy and was acting out of control at a residence in the W171 N10600 block of Aspen Lane at 6:30 p.m. Feb. 17.
According to the Germantown police report:
Officers spoke to the girl and determined she had purchased the candy from the Dollar Tree using money she had taken from her grandfather's house.
Officers turned the candy over to the grandmother who said she would address the problem with the child's mother.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore Police report: Dec. 25, 2014 issue
- Germantown Village Board to go paperless
- Neuson proposal approved by Menomonee Falls Village Board
- Germantown Police Report: Dec. 18, 2014
- GHS alumnus founds prominent student organization at UW-Madison
- Woman drives drunk to pick up drunken driver from police station
- Germantown considers long-term plans for Main Street
- Momentum Early Learning seeks to open facility in Germantown
- Germantown Police Report: Dec. 11, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: Dec. 4, 2014