A 68-year-old woman called Germantown police to report her 12-year-old granddaughter purchased $87 worth of candy and was acting out of control at a residence in the W171 N10600 block of Aspen Lane at 6:30 p.m. Feb. 17.
According to the Germantown police report:
Officers spoke to the girl and determined she had purchased the candy from the Dollar Tree using money she had taken from her grandfather's house.
Officers turned the candy over to the grandmother who said she would address the problem with the child's mother.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown close to naming public works director
- Germantown School District looks at capital upgrades
- Fire referendum heading to ballot in Germantown
- Germantown Police Reports: Aug. 6, 2015
- Germantown schools stay on enrollment track with changes
- Germantown School District gets some gas relief with new supplier (1)
- Germantown police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Germantown requests extension of MMSD sanitary sewer
- Camp Invention coming to Kennedy Middle School
- District names new Rockfield Elementary principal