A 68-year-old woman called Germantown police to report her 12-year-old granddaughter purchased $87 worth of candy and was acting out of control at a residence in the W171 N10600 block of Aspen Lane at 6:30 p.m. Feb. 17.
According to the Germantown police report:
Officers spoke to the girl and determined she had purchased the candy from the Dollar Tree using money she had taken from her grandfather's house.
Officers turned the candy over to the grandmother who said she would address the problem with the child's mother.
- Germantown ambulances to be overhauled to save money, extend use
- Buzdum's get deadline on old taxes
- Germantown Mud Splash raises funds for teachers
- Germantown School District could ask for up to $66.5 million in building updates (22)
- Germantown Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Hubertus man killed in head-on car crash
- Germantown Police Reports: June 16, 2016
- Rockfield Destination Imagination team takes second in global competition
- Chemical spill at Gehl Foods plant leaves five with minor injuries
- Germantown veteran surprised by Honor Flight