A 68-year-old woman called Germantown police to report her 12-year-old granddaughter purchased $87 worth of candy and was acting out of control at a residence in the W171 N10600 block of Aspen Lane at 6:30 p.m. Feb. 17.
According to the Germantown police report:
Officers spoke to the girl and determined she had purchased the candy from the Dollar Tree using money she had taken from her grandfather's house.
Officers turned the candy over to the grandmother who said she would address the problem with the child's mother.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Faustel in Germantown welcomes John Pokrandt to controls engineering team
- Germantown Police Reports, Feb. 4, 2016 (1)
- Germantown School District reacts to scores on first, and last, Badger exam
- Germantown's Kennedy Middle School students make a difference on MLK day
- Germantown Police Reports, Jan. 28, 2016
- Firehouse Subs lends helping hand to Germantown Fire Department
- Germantown police seek shreds of evidence in cheese truck theft (3)
- Graphics Systems Corp. to move from Menomonee Falls into former Family Fun Land in Germantown
- Washington County debt reaches 25-year low
- Germantown's new business park remains unclaimed 18 months later