1An employee at Speedway, W164 N11233 Squire Drive, reported the theft of scratch-off lottery tickets at 2:10 p.m. April 28. The report did not state how many tickets were stolen.
2A man driving a 2002 tan Jeep Cherokee left without paying for an undisclosed amount of gas at Quick Pick, N128 W21760 Holy Hill Road, at about 4 p.m. April 28. Police have the license plate number of the vehicle and were attempting to contact the owner at the time of the report.
3A 30-year-old woman was arrested for shoplifting and was taken into custody for having a warrant through the Glendale Police Department at Fleet Farm, N96 W18200 County Line Road, at about 5:20 p.m. April 29.
4A woman shoplifted an undisclosed amount of merchandise at Sears, N96 W18650 County Line Road, and then fled in a green 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee at about 7:30 p.m. April 29.
5A man reported his cell phone was stolen while he was at Chili's, N96 W18640 County Line Road, on May 1.
6A man was arrested for drunken driving after a motorist called police to report a driver was repeatedly swerving out of his lane of traffic in the W156 N9600 block of Pilgrim Road at about 9:15 p.m. May 1. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
7A man was transported to the hospital after he was rear-ended by a vehicle while traveling southbound on Highway 41 and Freistadt Road at about 3:05 p.m. April 28. The driver of the striking vehicle was cited for speeding after a witness told police the striking vehicle was driving too fast and changing lanes frequently prior to the accident.
8A woman was transported to the hospital after she merged into the center lane of traffic at the same time as another vehicle, and then over-corrected and lost control, causing her car to slide into a ditch and roll over while traveling southbound on Highway 41 at Mequon Road at about 6:35 a.m. April 30. She was later cited for speeding and failure to have control of a vehicle.
9A man was transported to Community Memorial Hospital after he left the roadway and struck a flashing school speed limit sign and an electric meter pedestal on River Lane and Morse Drive at about 9:10 a.m. May 1. The driver told police he was reaching for a container of soup in the back seat of his vehicle when he left the roadway. He was cited for inattentive driving.
10A man was arrested and cited for disorderly conduct after he yelled at a woman, spit at her and punched her car during a custody exchange in the W195 N10600 block of Lannon Road at about 2:15 p.m. April 28.
11A resident in the N109 W16900 block of Ava Court called police to report she had received at least 50 harassing phone calls from a subject and the subject was beginning to threaten her at about 8:50 a.m. April 29. An officer gave her options on how to block the phone numbers from her phone; however, the caller told police she had to enter her phone number in the computer to play "Wheel of Fortune," and then wanted no other assistance from police.
12A resident in the W211 N11600 block of Hilltop Circle called 911 to report he had been drinking and something he saw on TV was agitating him at about 2:30 a.m. May 2. When police arrived at his residence the man said he called police because he was upset that he "fell off the wagon" and said he didn't need police assistance. Police warned the caller about the misuse of 911.
· Germantown police assisted with seven rescue calls between April 28 and May 2.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Reports, Feb. 11, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, Feb. 4, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, Jan. 28, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports: Jan. 14, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, Jan. 7, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, Dec. 31, 2015
- Germantown Police Report, Dec. 24, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Dec. 17, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports, Dec. 10, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports, Dec. 3, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Nov. 26, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports, Nov. 19, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports, Nov. 5, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports Oct. 29, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Oct. 22, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports, Oct. 15, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 17, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 10, 2015