Germantown police are seeking a man who claimed he was a lieutenant in Ozaukee County after they found he was not an employee there.
According to the Germantown police report:
A resident in the N109 W16800 block of Hawthorne Drive called police to report a man claiming he was a lieutenant in Ozaukee County repeatedly called her and told her she needs to make payments on unpaid traffic violation tickets Aug. 12.
An officer contacted the caller, who said he worked for the warrant division in Ozaukee County. The officer then called Ozaukee County and confirmed the suspect was not an employee.
Police are following up. No other information was released.
- Germantown High School students honored on scholarship night
- County Line Elementary evacuated due to bomb threat
- Germantown School Board defers decision on human resources directors
- Germantown Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Threat 'not credible'; Kennedy Middle School in Germantown is open today
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Germantown Police Reports: May 19, 2016
- Germantown Superintendent Jeff Holmes announces candidacy for Wisconsin State Superintendent (8)
- Leadership Germantown class looks to form police honor guard
- Mai Fest canceled for this year; Germantown group seeks new home for beloved celebration