Germantown police are seeking a man who claimed he was a lieutenant in Ozaukee County after they found he was not an employee there.
According to the Germantown police report:
A resident in the N109 W16800 block of Hawthorne Drive called police to report a man claiming he was a lieutenant in Ozaukee County repeatedly called her and told her she needs to make payments on unpaid traffic violation tickets Aug. 12.
An officer contacted the caller, who said he worked for the warrant division in Ozaukee County. The officer then called Ozaukee County and confirmed the suspect was not an employee.
Police are following up. No other information was released.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Habitat for Humanity Opens ReStore in Germantown
- Community Calendar: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Facebook buy-sell-trade groups making difference in Falls, Germantown
- Police searching for 2 men for armed robbery at Craigslist sale
- Germantown to consider long-term plan for downtown district
- Germantown Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Germantown Plan Commission applauds design proposal
- Department of Transportation prepares for full closure of Highway 41
- Germantown school district seeks to continue improving ACT scores
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options