Germantown police are seeking a man who claimed he was a lieutenant in Ozaukee County after they found he was not an employee there.
According to the Germantown police report:
A resident in the N109 W16800 block of Hawthorne Drive called police to report a man claiming he was a lieutenant in Ozaukee County repeatedly called her and told her she needs to make payments on unpaid traffic violation tickets Aug. 12.
An officer contacted the caller, who said he worked for the warrant division in Ozaukee County. The officer then called Ozaukee County and confirmed the suspect was not an employee.
Police are following up. No other information was released.
- Donges Bay Road reconstruction enters final phase
- Germantown Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Germantown, Menomonee Falls Police Chiefs react to police brutality, community support
- Germantown Police Reports, July 14, 2016
- Imagination Theatre of Germantown presents musical 'Bye Bye Birdie'
- Now intern surveys Gemantown's historic places
- Germantown Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- Germantown School Board hires Michael Nowak as new human resources director
- Germantown Police Reports: June 30, 2016
- Germantown ambulances to be overhauled to save money, extend use