The driver of a dark-colored, 1990s Ford Ranger left without paying for $70 of gas at Kwik Trip, W188 N10963 Maple Road, shortly after midnight Sept. 17. The suspect was described as a middle-aged, bald male with a heavy build wearing plaid shorts and a tan shirt.
Six full propane tanks were stolen from Nelson Container, W180 N11921 River Lane, between the evening of Sept. 14 and 9 a.m. Sept. 17.
Police are seeking a 28-year-old man who shoplifted two knives at Fleet Farm, N96 W18200 County Line Road, at 6:50 p.m. Sept. 17.
A briefcase was stolen from a car parked in the W168 N11400 block of El Camino Drive before 5:45 p.m. Sept. 20.
A 20-year-old man, a 25-year-old woman, a 22-year-old woman and a 25-year-old man were arrested for employee theft at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., at 10:40 p.m. Sept. 20.
A 43-year-old man was arrested for disorderly conduct and bail jumping after he struck another patron at Buzdum's, W188 N10515 Maple Road, at 12:20 a.m. Sept. 18.
A 61-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving after an officer observed him sitting in his vehicle in the Germantown Police Department parking lot, N112 W16877 Mequon Road, at 11:50 p.m. Sept. 15. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
A 20-year-old Sussex man was transported to the hospital with unknown injuries after he failed to stop for a red light and struck a vehicle attempting to make a legal right turn from Lannon Road to northbound U.S. Highway 41 at 5:22 p.m. Sept. 7. The driver of the other vehicle, a 57-year-old Brookfield man, was unhurt.
The passenger side door of a car was kicked in and scratched while parked in the W176 N9700 block of Riversbend Circle between the evening hours of Sept. 15 and 2:30 p.m. Sept. 16.
An unknown suspect cut a wiring harness on a vehicle parked in the N111 W15800 block of Vienna Court before 5:25 p.m. Sept. 18.
A counterfeit $5 bill was passed at the farmers market held in the parking lot at Riversbend Golf Club, N96 W18034 County Line Road, on Sept. 15. The counterfeit bill was recovered by police.
A 50-year-old Germantown man was cited for disorderly conduct after he attempted to take his sister's house keys away from her, causing an altercation at his residence in the W211 N11600 block of Hilltop Circle shortly after 2 a.m. Sept. 16.
Germantown police assisted with 15 rescue calls and two fire calls between Sept. 15 and Sept. 22.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 3, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015
- Germantown police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Germantown Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: July 9, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: June 18, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: June 11, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: June 4, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 28, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 21, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 14, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 7, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: April 30, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: April 23, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: April 16, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: April 9, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: April 2, 2015