· An employee reported an unknown male and female shoplifted an undisclosed amount of merchandise at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., and then fled in a blue Chevrolet Lumina at about 12:30 p.m. Sept. 9. The vehicle was last seen driving southbound on Appleton Avenue toward County Line Road. Police are following up with security video from Walmart in an attempt to identify the suspects.
· A resident in the N98 W15700 block of Shagbark Road reported items were missing/stolen from her home at 5:40 p.m. Sept. 9. Police are following up with a possible suspect.
· An employee at Gander Mountain, W190 N10768 Commerce Circle, reported a firearm was missing from their inventory at 11:11 a.m. Sept. 11.
· Police are seeking two subjects, a 30-year-old Waukesha woman and another known male, after an employee called police on Sept. 11 to report they were involved in five separate shoplifting incidents at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave.
· A 21-year-old Waukesha man was arrested for shoplifting, felony bail jumping and possession of drug paraphernalia after an employee at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., reported two men and a woman were attempting to conceal merchandise at about 10 p.m. Sept. 11. The other subjects were also arrested and cited for possession of drug paraphernalia.
· Two unknown males shoplifted four bottles of alcohol at Willow Creek BP, W201 N10451 Appleton Ave., and then fled in a dark blue sedan at about 5:55 p.m. Sept. 13. The suspects, described as taller males in their 20s, were last seen driving southbound on Appleton Avenue.
· A man was arrested for shoplifting at Menards, W186 N9754 Appleton Ave., at 6:05 p.m. Sept. 14.
· A man was arrested for possession of narcotics and drug paraphernalia and was taken into custody for a probation violation in the N104 W16900 block of Thorn Apple Row at 2:15 p.m. Sept. 14.
· A woman was arrested for drunken driving after a motorist reported a reckless driver on U.S. Highway 41 and Mequon Road at 9:50 p.m. Sept. 13. Her blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A subject was transported to Community Memorial Hospital and was then transported to Froedtert Hospital by Flight For Life after being struck by a vehicle while riding a bicycle on County Line Road and Water Street at 5:40 p.m. Sept. 13. The Menomonee Falls and Germantown fire departments responded to the scene. No other information about the accident or the victim was available at the time of this report.
· A tire was slashed on a 2010 silver Toyota while it was parked in an underground parking complex in the N114 W15800 block of Sylvan Circle at 4:50 p.m. Sept. 10. Police investigating the incident later arrested a female juvenile for vandalism, possession of a knife and underage possession of tobacco products at Germantown High School, W180 N11501 River Lane, at about 11 a.m. Sept. 13.
· A subject called police to report someone damaged a stack of OSB plywood on his jobsite in the W177 N11500 block of Fairway Circle by screwing in numerous long screws into the boards at 12:20 p.m. Sept. 14. The caller told police he believes his former boss was involved in the incident and police are following up.
· An anonymous caller reported seeing a male subject holding a black handgun in his hand while driving a black Honda Civic on north U.S. Highway 41 just off County Line Road at about 12:20 a.m. Sept. 15. Police located the vehicle at a residence on Maple Road in Germantown and made contact with the driver, who denied having a handgun and no weapons were located in the vehicle. The driver denied officers entry into his residence for a weapons search.
· Germantown police assisted the Germantown Fire Department with 20 rescue calls between Sept. 9 and Sept. 15.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 24, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 17, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Germantown Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: May 22
- Police Report: April 15
- Police Report: April 7
- Police Report: April 3
- Police Report: March 25
- Police Report: March 17
- Police Report: March 10
- Police report: March 3
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 17
- Police report: Feb. 10
- Police report: Feb. 3