1Two tires were stolen from a yard in the N96 W20912 block of County Line Road before 9:43 a.m. Sept. 3.
2A 33-year-old man was arrested for shoplifting and carrying a concealed weapon and a 51-year-old woman was arrested for shoplifting after they were seen fleeing with unpaid merchandise at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., shortly after 1 a.m. Sept. 4.
3An electronic tablet was stolen from the Virginia Highlands Therapy Department, W173 N10915 Bernies Way, before 3:45 p.m. Sept. 4.
4An debit card was stolen from a customer's purse that was mistakenly left in the cart return area at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., before 11:30 p.m. Sept. 6. When the victim called her bank she was advised her card had been used at Speedway in Germantown.
5The driver of a four-door, gold SUV left without paying for $61 of gas at Quick Pick, N128 W21760 Holy Hill Road, shortly after 7 a.m. Sept. 8.
6Scrap aluminum, valued at $1,500, was stolen from a large Dumpster at AC Tool, W185 N11424 Whitney Drive, between Sept. 1 and Sept. 8.
7A 22-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop on Maple Road and Lilac Lane at 1:15 a.m. Sept. 6.
8A 59-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving after a driver reported an erratic driver on Lannon Road and U.S. Highway 41 at 12:45 a.m. Sept. 9. The suspect was later arrested at his residence in the N110 W16500 block of Kings Way; his preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
9A 12-year-old boy was transported to the hospital with unknown injuries after he was struck by a car while riding his bicycle through the intersection of Mequon Road and Squire Drive at 12:49 p.m. Sept. 2. No citations were issued.
10A 19-year-old man was transported to Community Memorial Hospital after a rollover accident on southbound U.S. Highway 41 and Holy Hill Road at 7:35 p.m. Sept. 4.
11A resident reported someone drove through his cornfield in the N108 W18300 block of Lilac Lane between the evening hours of Sept. 2 and early morning hours of Sept. 3. The victim told police the incident caused minimal damage and requested an extra watch at the property.
12Police responded to a report of a 3-foot-long Komodo dragon on the roadway in front of a residence in the N101 W15200 block of Starlite Drive shortly after 5 p.m. Sept. 2. Before officer's arrival the reptile's owner, a 71-year-old Germantown man, retrieved his pet, which was actually an iguana, and returned it to his home. He was warned for having an animal at large.
13A female juvenile was detained by police for a possible assault/weapons violation after she allegedly slashed her father's hand with a knife in the W177 N9700 block of Riversbend Circle before 9:20 p.m. Sept. 5.
14Two boys, ages 15 and 16, were issued citations for fighting at Germantown High School, W180 N11501 River Lane, at 10:45 a.m. Sept. 7.
Germantown police responded to one domestic violence call and assisted with 16 rescue calls and two fire calls between Sept. 2 and Sept. 9.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 17, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 10, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 3, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015
- Germantown police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Germantown Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: July 9, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: June 18, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: June 11, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: June 4, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 28, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 21, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 14, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 7, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: April 30, 2015