· A scanner was reported stolen at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., at about 1:30 p.m. Nov. 21. The theft apparently occurred on Nov. 7.
· A man reported an unknown subject(s) made $1,500 of fraudulent charges on his credit card after he lost his wallet at Germantown BP, W156 N11190 Pilgrim Road, on Nov. 19.
· An undisclosed amount of cash was stolen after two gambling machines were broken into at Bub's Irish Pub, N116 B16218 Main St., between the late evening hours of Nov. 20 and the early morning hours of Nov. 21.
· A woman reported her purse was stolen at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., at 3:10 p.m. Nov. 21. Police were following up with Walmart security at the time of the report.
· A male subject reported his wallet and cellphone were stolen at Germantown High School, W180 N11501 River Lane, at 5:40 p.m. Nov. 21, and the unknown suspect(s) attempted to use his credit card at a Walmart in Milwaukee. Police were following up with Walmart to view surveillance video at the time of the report.
· A teacher reported her wallet was stolen while she was working at Germantown High School, W180 N11501 River Lane, and the unknown suspect(s) made $2,500 of fraudulent charges on her credit cards at Game Stop and Walmart in Milwaukee and Brown Deer at 5:55 p.m. Nov. 21.
· An officer conducting a license premises check at the Moose Lodge, W198 N10217 Appleton Ave., arrested a subject for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at about 8:15 p.m. Nov. 20.
· A 24-year-old man was arrested for drug violations and for having an outstanding warrant through the Kewaskum Police Department after he was found passed out in a bathroom at Speedway, W178 N9653 Riversbend Lane, at 2:45 p.m. Nov. 22.
· Two men were arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver during a traffic stop on U.S. Highway 41 and Holy Hill Road at about 6 p.m. Nov. 23.
· A woman was arrested for drunken driving after a two-car accident on Fond du Lac Avenue and Mequon Road at 5:53 p.m. Nov. 21. She was transported to Community Memorial Hospital for treatment of her injuries and a legal blood draw, the results of which were unavailable.
· A man was arrested drunken driving in the N105 W15700 block of Hamilton Court at 3:15 a.m. Nov. 23. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· Two women were transported to Community Memorial Hospital after their vehicle rolled over on north U.S. Highway 41 off Holy Hill Road at 7:55 a.m. Nov. 17.
· Three car-deer accidents were reported in Germantown between Nov. 17 and Nov. 23.
· A caller reported the front passenger side window of his 2007 Lexus was shot out by what he thought was a BB gun while driving south on U.S. Highway 41 and Freistadt Road on Nov. 17.
· A resident reported her car was scratched while it was parked at her home in the W172 N9900 block of Division Road at 10:55 a.m. Nov. 21.
· A male student was arrested and cited for disorderly conduct after he pulled down the pants of another student in gym class, exposing the student's buttocks and genitals to the entire class at Germantown High School, W180 N11501 River Lane, at about 7:20 a.m. Nov. 18.
· A caller reported a possibly rabid raccoon walking in the center of the roadway on Division and Mequon roads attacking vehicles, with foam coming out of its mouth at 11:25 a.m. Nov. 18. The raccoon ran into the thick brush east of Division road and officers were unable to locate it.
· An anonymous caller reported a large raccoon approaching vehicles on Division Road and Lilac Lane at 9:25 a.m. Nov. 20. The raccoon was located and dispatched by officers.
· Three students allegedly used two tennis rackets to assault another student at Germantown High School, W180 N11501 River Lane, on Nov. 21. Police were still investigating the incident at the time of the report.
· Germantown police responded to one domestic violence call and assisted with 19 rescue calls and two fire calls between Nov. 17 and Nov. 23.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 24, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 17, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Germantown Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: May 22
- Police Report: April 15
- Police Report: April 7
- Police Report: April 3
- Police Report: March 25
- Police Report: March 17
- Police Report: March 10
- Police report: March 3
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 17
- Police report: Feb. 10
- Police report: Feb. 3