· A woman shoplifted an undisclosed amount of merchandise at Walmart, W190-N9855 Appleton Ave., and then fled the lot in a black Cadillac STS driven by an unknown man at 1:25 p.m. Nov. 9. The suspect, described only as a black female in her 50s, left the stolen merchandise behind and it was recovered by employees. The suspect was not located.
· An employee at Fleet Farm, N96-W18200 County Line Road, reported someone shoplifted DeWalt tools, and then fled southbound on U.S. Highway 41 in a vehicle at about 7:55 p.m. Nov. 11.
· A 69-year-old man was arrested for shoplifting after he was seen hiding merchandise at Fleet Farm, N96-W18200 County Line Road, at 9:20 a.m. Nov. 12.
· A 34-year-old woman was arrested after she tried to flee from employees who attempted to detain her for shoplifting at Menards, W186-N9754 Appleton Ave., at 12:50 p.m. Nov. 12.
· A 26-year-old man was arrested for shoplifting an undisclosed amount of merchandise at Menards, W186-N9754 Appleton Ave., at 3:10 p.m. Nov. 12.
· A 38-year-old man was arrested for shoplifting after he was seen hiding merchandise at Fleet Farm, N96-W18200 County Line Road, at 9 a.m. Nov. 13.
· Two male employees reported their wallets were stolen out of their lockers at DSM Food Specialties, W194-N11411 McCormick Drive, and fraudulent charges were made on their credit cards on Nov. 13.
· A 27-year-old woman was arrested for shoplifting at Fleet Farm, N96-W18200 County Line Road, at 7:40 p.m. Nov. 14.
· A female student was cited for theft after her mother discovered she stole a digital device from Germantown High School, W180-N11501 River Lane, at 12:35 p.m. Nov. 15. The theft allegedly occurred on Nov. 8.
· A 19-year-old woman was arrested for possession of marijuana in the W168 N11400 block of El Camino Drive at 5:45 p.m. Nov. 12.
· A 22-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving (second offense) and operating after revocation on U.S. Highway 41 and Freistadt Road at 11:25 p.m. Nov. 9. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A 24-year-old woman was arrested for drunken driving in the W164-N11200 block of Squire Drive at 2:55 a.m. Nov. 17. Her preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· Seven car-deer accidents were reported in Germantown between Nov. 9 and Nov. 17.
· A resident in the N105-W14200 block of Evergreen Circle reported someone poured ketchup and mustard on his driveway and two parked cars, and threw toilet paper in his trees at 12:50 a.m. Nov. 10. An extra patrol was requested in the area.
· A resident in the N116-W20900 block of Brynwood Lane reported damage to her siding and rain gutters at 2:55 p.m. Nov. 15. The damage appeared to have been caused by metal pellets or BBs. A damage estimate was unavailable at the time of the report.
· A man came into the police department and dropped off water bottles containing tobacco chew juice that he found while walking on Preserve Parkway and Donges Bay Road, and asked police to process the bottles for fingerprints at about 8:30 a.m. Nov. 10. The man stated he has found over 50 similar bottles over a period of time and wanted police to find and cite the litterer. An extra patrol was requested in the area.
· A man called police to report a possibly intoxicated woman had removed all her clothes and was walking around at BP Gas, W156-N11190 Pilgrim Road, at about 9:30 p.m. Nov. 13. When police arrived they found the naked woman walking near the gas pumps. The woman was disoriented and did not know where she was, and police found her unoccupied vehicle bearing Illinois plates near the Mequon Road access to the parking lot. She was taken to Community Memorial Hospital for evaluation.
· Germantown police dispatch received multiple requests for police presence during the release of the PS4 game system due to the number of customers at Walmart, W190-N9855 Appleton Ave., at 11:30 p.m. Nov. 14. Officers stood by while customers purchased the systems and no problems were reported.
· Germantown police responded to one domestic violence call and assisted with 19 rescue calls and one fire call between Nov. 9 and Nov. 17.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 24, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 17, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Germantown Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: May 22
- Police Report: April 15
- Police Report: April 7
- Police Report: April 3
- Police Report: March 25
- Police Report: March 17
- Police Report: March 10
- Police report: March 3
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 17
- Police report: Feb. 10
- Police report: Feb. 3