1An employee reported the theft of multiple TV sets at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., shortly after noon Nov. 7. The thefts occurred around Oct. 28 and were captured on video surveillance. Police are seeking the 35-year-old male suspect, who has allegedly stolen numerous TVs from area Walmarts.
2A catalytic converter was stolen off a vehicle parked at Sports Corner Bar and Grill, W187 N12793 Fond du Lac Ave., at 6 a.m. Oct. 30. Surveillance video of the theft was turned over to police and they are following up.
3A laser was stolen from the Hampel Corporation, W194 N11551 McCormick Drive, between the evening hours of Nov. 2 and 7:30 a.m. Nov. 5.
4A catalytic converter was stolen off a vehicle parked in the W188 N13700 block of Maple Road the week of Nov. 4.
5A 26-year-old man was arrested for shoplifting at Sendik's, N112 W15800 Mequon Road, at 3:15 p.m. Nov. 6.
6A 21-year-old man was arrested for employee theft by fraud at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., at 2:45 p.m. Nov. 8.
7Police are seeking a 31-year-old man after receiving a report that an ex-employee stole a set of keys and gift cards from Farmers Insurance, N116 W15830 Main St., shortly before 3 p.m. Nov. 8.
8A woman called police after she observed two white males in a white van making derogatory racial remarks to an employee in the store parking lot at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., shortly before 1:30 a.m. Nov. 9. The driver of the van then got out of the vehicle, grabbed the employee and threw him to the ground before leaving the lot. Police are investigating.
9A 17-year-old boy was arrested for possession of marijuana after the car he was riding in was pulled over for a traffic violation on Mequon Road and Stonewood Drive at 4:50 p.m. Nov. 9.
10A 28-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving, fourth offense, and cited for operating after revocation, second offense, on County Line Road and Amber Drive at 2:25 a.m. Nov. 9. He was taken for a legal blood draw, the results of which were unavailable.
11A 28-year-old Cedar Grove man was transported to the hospital for treatment of unknown injuries after his vehicle was struck by an eastbound vehicle while he was making a left turn from westbound Mequon Road onto Country Aire Drive at 6:53 a.m. Nov. 7. He was cited for failure to yield the right of way.
12A motorist called police to report a car full of people wearing masks were following her near Mequon Road and Western Avenue shortly before 5 p.m. Nov. 4. An officer pulled the vehicle over and talked to the driver, a 17-year-old boy, who said his friends had just bought half-priced Halloween masks and were wearing them inside the car.
13A 14-year-old boy was cited for disorderly conduct after she pushed a student several times at Germantown High School, W180 N11501 River Lane, at 3:30 p.m. Nov. 7.
14A 30-year-old man was arrested for disorderly conduct after a physical altercation at Sports Corner Bar & Grill, W187 N12793 Fond du Lac Ave., at 6:30 p.m. Nov. 9.
Germantown police responded to two domestic violence calls and assisted with 12 rescue calls between Nov. 3 and Nov. 10.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Reports, Dec. 3, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Nov. 26, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports, Nov. 19, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports, Nov. 5, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports Oct. 29, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Oct. 22, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports, Oct. 15, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 17, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 10, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 3, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015
- Germantown police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Germantown Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: July 9, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: June 18, 2015