1A man was arrested for shoplifting at Fleet Farm, N96-W18200 County Line Road, at 12:25 p.m. March 3.
2A 35-year-old man was arrested for shoplifting at Walmart, W190-N9855 Appleton Ave., at 5:35 p.m. March 3.
3A 51-year-old woman was arrested for shoplifting at noon March 5 after an employee reported she stole items from Tan R U, W164-N11269 Squire Drive, on several occasions.
4A male was arrested for possession of heroin after a resident in the W156-N10900 block of Catskill Lane called 911 to report the man was suffering from a possible drug overdose in her home at 9:15 a.m. March 4. He was taken to Community Memorial Hospital for treatment before being taken into custody.
5A 25-year-old man and a 30-year-old woman were arrested for possession of narcotics and drug paraphernalia after police found heroin, cocaine and drug paraphernalia inside their vehicle at Germantown Mobil, N96-W17500 County Line Road, about 7 p.m. March 6. They had flagged down a police officer because they locked their keys inside their vehicle, and needed assistance to open the door. When the officer opened the door and smelled marijuana, the two consented to a vehicle search and the drugs were found. In addition, the woman was taken into custody on an outstanding warrant through the Wisconsin State Patrol.
6A 48-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving, third offense, after a truck swerving and weaving in traffic on Highway 41 and Lannon Road at 7:55 p.m. March 6. His blood-alcohol content was unavailable.
7A 37-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving, second offense, at Highway 41 and Holy Hill Road at 3:45 a.m. March 9. His BAC was unavailable.
8The Germantown Fire Department and police responded to a mobile home fire at Maple Terrace Mobile Home Park, W211-N11863 Hilltop Drive, at 5:15 a.m. March 9.
9Police responded to Gander Mountain, W190-N10768 Commerce Circle, after an employee requested assistance in removing three disorderly people from the business at 4:40 p.m. March 4. One had been denied purchase of a firearm and was obtaining a refund when two other people with him, a male and a female, became loud and disorderly after Gander Mountain refused their request to handle firearms. The three left in a tan Buick before officers arrived.
10A resident of the N114-W16000 block of Sylvan Circle called police at 11:55 p.m. March 5 to report his neighbor owed him $2.39 for some milk he had bought her March 3 but she would not answer her door or pay him back. The officer told the caller that police would not be attempting contact with the neighbor due to the time of night, and the caller became upset. The officer then explained it was a civil issue and due to the circumstances, police cannot make the woman repay him.
11A resident of the N108-W15300 block of Bel Aire Lane reported a man driving a silver, four-door vehicle stopped in front of his residence and started swearing at his children at 4:25 p.m. March 6. The man left before police arrived.
· Germantown police assisted with 17 rescue calls and one fire call between March 2 and March 9.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 17, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 10, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 3, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015
- Germantown police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Germantown Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: July 9, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: June 18, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: June 11, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: June 4, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 28, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 21, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 14, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 7, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: April 30, 2015