1A burglary was reported at Gordon Hatch Company, N118 W18252 Bunsen Drive, between 10 p.m. June 21 and 6 a.m. June 22. The unknown suspects gained entry to the building by breaking a window on the back door. A list of items taken was unavailable at the time of the report.
2Credit cards and gift cards were taken from a woman's purse while she was attending a party in the W159 N10900 block of Legend Avenue on June 9.
3Numerous tools were taken from a toolbox mounted on the back of a truck in the N118 W20300 block of Creek View Lane before 6:50 a.m. June 19.
4Two 16-year-old boys were arrested for shoplifting at Fleet Farm, N96 W18200 County Line Road, at 9:25 a.m. June 20.
5A purse was taken from a locked car in the W176 N9700 block of Rivercrest Drive before 3 p.m. June 20. The unknown suspect(s) broke the rear passenger side window to gain access to the vehicle.
6A 16-year-old girl was arrested for shoplifting at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., at 2:50 p.m. June 22.
7Two gas drive-offs were reported at Speedway, W178 N9653 Riversbend Lane, between June 18 and June 24.
8A 34-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana in the W190 N9800 block of Appleton Avenue at 4:10 a.m. June 21.
9A 39-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving and cited for making an illegal U-turn on U.S. Highway 41 and Holy Hill Road at 12:25 a.m. June 20. He was also taken into custody for having an outstanding warrant through the Oak Creek Police Department. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
10A 37-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving, fourth offense, after he swerved out of his lane and almost struck a bridge on County Line Road and U.S. Highway 41 at 12:50 a.m. June 20. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
11A 23-year-old woman was arrested for drunken driving after she struck a traffic sign on County Line Road and Riversbend Lane at 1:45 a.m. June 24. Her preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
12A 28-year-old Hartford woman was injured when her vehicle was allegedly struck from behind, causing her to strike a car in front of her that was slowing down for traffic on County Line Road and Richfield Way shortly after 3 p.m. June 20. Citations are pending due to conflicting reports.
13A stainless steel pole was damaged at the lift station, N114 W15201 Potomac Circle, between the evening hours of June 15 and 9:30 a.m. June 18. The pole was bent from its base and police found no sign of a motor vehicle accident. A damage estimate was unavailable.
14A woman called police after she woke up and found several bats flying around her residence in the N114 W16700 block of Royal Court at 2:50 a.m. June 21. Officers assisted the resident by catching the bats and releasing them outside.
15Two male juveniles were arrested for negligent handling of burning materials and obstructing an officer after they started a fire in the W162 N10800 block of Auburn Lane at 2:25 p.m. June 22.
Germantown police assisted with 17 rescue calls between June 17 and June 24.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015
- Germantown police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Germantown Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: July 9, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: June 18, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: June 11, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: June 4, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 28, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 21, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 14, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 7, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: April 30, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: April 23, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: April 16, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: April 9, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: April 2, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: March 26, 2015