· An unknown subject stole an undisclosed amount of money out of a cash register at Kwik Trip, W188 N10963 Maple Road, and then fled on foot at about 11:40 p.m. July 2. A witness reported the male suspect then entered a silver 2000 Toyota Camry and fled south on U.S. Highway 41. Police located and attempted to stop the vehicle but the driver failed to yield and a pursuit ensued. Police were unable to stop the driver and the pursuit was terminated.
· A 21-year-old woman was arrested for shoplifting after she was seen concealing merchandise at Fleet Farm, N96 W18200 County Line Road, at 10:50 a.m. July 1.
· A man was arrested for shoplifting an undisclosed amount of merchandise at Fleet Farm, N96 W18200 County Line Road, at 8:15 p.m. July 1.
· A resident in the W167 N10900 block of Carrington Circle called police at about 5 p.m. July 5 to report one of the 35 garden gnomes in her yard was stolen. The gnome is about 1 foot to 11/2 feet tall with a red hat, green coat and brown boots and is lying in a prone position.
· A woman was arrested for shoplifting an undisclosed amount of merchandise at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., at 5:30 p.m. July 5.
· A man was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after an anonymous caller reported the smell of burning marijuana coming from an apartment in the W156 N11300 block of Pilgrim Road at 11:20 p.m. July 5.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving after an employee at Speedway, W178 N9653 Riversbend Lane, called police to report a driver stumbling around the store at 1:50 a.m. July 4. His blood alcohol level was unavailable.
· A motorist reported a white male in his 50s driving a white Ford Ranger cut him off, made an obscene hand gesture and then threw garbage at his vehicle while driving on Fond du Lac Avenue and Mequon Road at about 3:15 p.m. July 1. Police attempted to make contact with the registered owner of the offending vehicle after the incident occurred but were unsuccessful.
· Police received a report of a semi spraying fuel from a gas tank onto U.S. Highway 41 South and County Line Road at 8:35 p.m. July 1. The Germantown Fire Department responded to the location for clean up and the Department of Natural Resources was notified.
· A 48-year-old man was arrested for a weapons violation after he allegedly displayed a weapon at children in the N114 W16000 block of Sylvan Circle at 8:55 p.m. July 2. A description of the weapon was unavailable because the police report was not completed.
· A resident on Armada Drive called police after he accidentally discharged his gun inside his residence at 6:52 p.m. July 3. The police log did not state whether or not a citation was issued.
· A resident called police to report an injured bat was outside her home in the W161 N10800 block of Hidden Glen Lane at 7:55 a.m. July 4. The bat was dead when officers arrived and they bagged it for the resident.
· Officers responding to a report of a male and female subject asking people for gas money at Kwik Trip, W188 N10963 Maple Road, arrested the male subject operating a vehicle without the owner's consent, possession of drug paraphernalia and obstructing after discovering the van they were driving was reported stolen from Green Bay at 12:45 a.m. July 6. The female, who was also arrested for obstructing, was found to be a runaway juvenile through the Oneida Police Department and was conveyed to Shelter Care.
· Germantown police responded to two domestic violence calls and assisted with 13 rescue calls between July 1 and July 7.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: Dec. 9
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- Police Report: Nov. 25
- Police Report: Nov. 18
- Police Report: Nov. 11
- Police Report: Nov. 4
- Police Report: Oct. 28
- Police Report: Oct. 21
- Police report: Oct. 14
- Police report: Sept. 30
- Police Report: Sept. 23
- Police Report: Sept. 16
- Police Report: Sept. 9
- Police Report: Aug. 26
- Police Report: Aug. 19
- Police Report: Aug. 12
- Police Report: Aug. 5
- Police Report: July 29
- Polcie Report: July 22
- Police Report: July 15