1A boat and trailer, riding mower, grill and other items were reported stolen from a foreclosed home in the W210 N11100 block of Mountbrook Drive at 8 p.m. July 18.
2Loose change, a $200 GPS unit, and a $200 radar detector were stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the W168 N9700 block of Chippewa Drive before 5:30 p.m. July 21. The victim stated she believed the theft occurred sometime on July 18 or 19.
3A radio and tools were stolen out of a car parked in the W159 N10900 block of Legend Avenue before 6:30 a.m. July 19.
4Baseball equipment and a man's wallet were stolen from a residential driveway in the N100 W17400 block of Whitetail Run before 1:40 p.m. July 19. The victim also stated his credit cards had been fraudulently used at several local businesses.
5A GPS unit, sunglasses and a stereo faceplate were stolen out of a car in the N99 W16800 block of Chick-a-dee Court before 1:55 p.m. July 19.
6A 33-year-old man was arrested for shoplifting at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., at 9:45 p.m. July 19.
7A 33-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving on Shadow Wood Lane and Jamestree Road shortly after 3 a.m. July 22. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
8A 69-year-old Germantown woman and a 33-year-old Oconomowoc man were transported to the hospital with unknown injuries after their vehicles collided near the Fleet Farm driveway on County Line Road and Appleton Avenue at 5 p.m. July 8. The Germantown woman was exiting Fleet Farm when she struck the oncoming vehicle. She was cited for inattentive driving.
9A 23-year-old Menomonee Falls woman was transported to the hospital with injuries to her chest and left arm after she struck a vehicle while attempting to make a left turn at the intersection of Mequon Road and Montgomery Drive at 5:55 p.m. July 12. The woman was cited for failure to yield the right of way.
10A 20-year-old Mequon woman was cited for inattentive driving after her car struck a slow-moving train on Mequon Road, just east of Fond du Lac Avenue at 10:10 a.m. July 18. The woman admitted she was looking down at her cellphone while approaching the tracks and was unable to stop for the train, which was backing up at the time. There were no injuries.
11Four mailboxes were damaged after apparently being struck by a vehicle in the W148 N10000 block of Rimrock Road between the late evening hours of July 20 and early morning hours of July 21.
12Two juvenile girls were cited for underage drinking after they were observed swimming in the pool area at Lake Park East, W164 N11471 Squire Court, shortly after 1 a.m. July 20.
13Firefighters and police responded to a report of a small grass fire on the northwest corner of Mequon and Division roads at 7:20 p.m. July 19. An officer was able to extinguish the fire. The Germantown Fire Department confirmed the fire was started by a cigarette.
Germantown police assisted with 12 rescue calls and two fire calls between July 16 and July 22.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 17, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 10, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 3, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015
- Germantown police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Germantown Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: July 9, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: June 18, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: June 11, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: June 4, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 28, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 21, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 14, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 7, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: April 30, 2015