Editor's note: Germantown Police Department reports were unavailable this week.
1A 27-year-old Germantown woman was transported to the hospital after her car was struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Freistadt and Maple roads at 8:09 a.m. Jan. 8. The driver of the striking vehicle, an 81-year-old Milwaukee man, was cited for failure to yield the right of way from a stop sign.
2A 51-year-old West Bend woman was transported to the hospital with serious injuries after the driver of a Nissan Pathfinder lost control due to icy conditions, struck a median and then collided with the vehicle she was riding in on North U.S. Highway 41 and County Line Road at 11:04 p.m. Jan. 12. A passenger in the Pathfinder, a 39-year-old Wauwatosa woman, was also seriously injured and had to be extricated from the car before transport. The driver of the Pathfinder, a 35-year-old Milwaukee man, was cited for speeding/driving too fast for conditions and was also taken to the hospital for a blood draw after he admitted smoking marijuana before the accident.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: August 14, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 24, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 17, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Germantown Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: May 22
- Police Report: April 15
- Police Report: April 7
- Police Report: April 3
- Police Report: March 25
- Police Report: March 17
- Police Report: March 10
- Police report: March 3
- Police report: Feb. 24