· A female subject was arrested for shoplifting after she stole an undisclosed amount of merchandise at Fleet Farm, N96 W18200 County Line Road, and attempted to flee at 2:45 p.m. Dec. 18. Germantown Fire Rescue was called to the scene to treat the suspect, who cut her hand while jumping over a fence.
· An employee at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., called police to respond to a shoplifting incident in progress at 4:28 p.m. Dec. 18. The suspect ran across Appleton Avenue and police were unable to locate him.
· A 33-year-old woman was arrested for drunken driving, second offense, after a one-car accident in the W169 N12100 block of Fond du Lac Avenue at about 1:20 a.m. Dec. 20. She was conveyed to Froedtert Hospital by Germantown Fire Rescue for treatment of her injuries and a legal blood draw, the results of which were unavailable at the time of the report.
· A 49-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving after an employee reported a driver was passed out in his car in the drive-thru lane at McDonald's, N112 W15936 Mequon Road, at 11:20 p.m. Dec. 20. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A resident in the W192 N13100 block of Fond du Lac Avenue reported hearing six or seven gunshot-type noises near his residence at about 2:45 a.m. Dec. 19. Officers checked the area but were unable to locate anything suspicious.
· Germantown police assisted with 13 rescue calls between Dec. 17 and Dec. 21.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: August 14, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 24, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 17, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Germantown Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: May 22
- Police Report: April 15
- Police Report: April 7
- Police Report: April 3
- Police Report: March 25
- Police Report: March 17
- Police Report: March 10
- Police report: March 3
- Police report: Feb. 24