· A man was arrested for shoplifting after he was seen concealing ammunition and a machete at Fleet Farm, N96 W18200 County Line Road, about 10 a.m. April 2.
· A man left without paying for $29 worth of gas at Germantown BP, W156 N11190 Pilgrim Road, about 10 a.m. April 4.
· Two juveniles were arrested for possession of marijuana at Germantown High School, W180 N11501 River Lane, at 1:15 p.m. April 1.
· A 20-year-old woman was arrested for possession of marijuana and was taken into custody on a Winnebago County Sheriff's Department warrant for hit and run during a traffic stop at Highway 41 and Maple Road about 11:30 p.m. April 1.
· A 23-year-old man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at a residence in the W160 N10900 block of Meadow Drive about 12:30 a.m. April 5.
· A boy was arrested for possession of marijuana and an absolute sobriety violation and two passengers in his car were arrested for underage drinking at Larkspur and Wildwood lanes about 2 a.m. April 6.
· A 28-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop at Highway 41 and Mequon Road about 7:10 p.m. April 6.
· The security camera at the main gate at Holy Hill Storage, N128 W21661 Holy Hill Road, reported was shot out before 5:25 p.m. April 3.
· A resident of the W162 N11800 block of Fond du Lac Avenue called police after he confronted a male who was looking for scrap metal on his property about 5:45 p.m. April 1. The caller found that the man had defecated in his yard. The man fled in a silver pickup truck with an extended cab and chrome brush guard. An extra police patrol was requested in the area.
· A customer called police to report she saw a male openly carrying a firearm inside Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., about 8:35 p.m. April 1. The customer told police she informed a Walmart employee, who provided no assistance. Police made contact with Walmart management, who advised they had no policy regarding the restriction of openly carried weapons in their stores and no further assistance was requested.
· Germantown police assisting the Washington County Sheriff's Department in the pursuit of blue Ford Explorer that was involved in a hit and run deployed spike strips at Rockfield Road just north of Holy Hill Road at 3:30 p.m. April 3. The vehicle ran over the spike strips north of Holy Hill Road, barricaded himself inside his vehicle, and was eventually taken into custody and turned over to Washington County officials.
· Germantown police responded to one domestic violence call and assisted with 15 rescue calls and one fire call between April 1 and April 7.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: August 14, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 24, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 17, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Germantown Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: May 22
- Police Report: April 15
- Police Report: April 3
- Police Report: March 25
- Police Report: March 17
- Police Report: March 10
- Police report: March 3
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 17