The upcoming Germantown School Board election will include a candidate that I am honored to endorse.
Jill North has served our community and schools for more than 17 years through numerous volunteer and leadership roles in which she has focused on enhancing the educational experience of our students. Jill has been a tremendous asset to the Germantown School District.
She has served as Parent Teacher Association president here in Germantown at the elementary, middle and high school levels in addition to serving for eight years with the Wisconsin State PTA.
Jill knows our students, teachers and administrators and is respected as a creative leader and supporter of our schools. Jill has worked with our students through her volunteer work with Destination Imagination, Youth Futures and Junior Achievement. She has mentored many students through these programs and nurtured their leadership potential.
Jill has served on several district committees and developed a strong working relationship with administration and staff. Jill understands the challenges faced by our Germantown School Board and district administrators in addressing strategic goals while balancing the budget. Jill researches issues and offers creative ideas for solving problems. She has a collaborative leadership style and brings people together around an issue to build consensus.
Jill gets things done. This has been her track record in groups like Leadership Germantown and the previously mentioned organizations.
I invite you to join me in voting for Jill North for Germantown School Board on April 2.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Report: April 30, 2015
- Flower design drew event planner back to the business she loved
- Germantown Fire Department, Red Cross provide free smoke detectors following fatal fire
- Germantown Police Report: April 23, 2015
- Longtime Germantown trustee Al Vanderheiden bids farewell, thanks community
- Longtime Germantown fire captain resigns
- Participants needed for Relay for Life, May 29-30 in Germantown
- Aurora to complete $38 million conversion of Germantown offices into clinic
- Germantown standards development could take up to seven years
- Germantown School Board members call modular classrooms a "Band-Aid"