I'm expressing my support for Jill North's candidacy for the Germantown School Board.
To be an effective School Board member a person needs a number of critical skills and abilities. Additionally, as a member of the School Board a person needs to be able to advocate effectively for both our kids' needs and the needs of the entire Germantown community.
Jill North has the hard skills and knowledge of the state and federal laws that drive our district's educational and business policies, and she has knowledge of the grade level programming at every level of our district to really make informed and effective decisions that serve the best interests of our kids' education and our community values.
Just as importantly, Jill North has the people skills, the communication skills and the personal dedication that a School Board representative needs to civilly discuss and advocate for informed decisions and to articulate well thought out solutions to School District issues.
Finally, and this carries an enormous amount of importance with me, you will be hard pressed to find someone who is willing to work harder at being a high performing representative on the School Board.
Jill's previous and current service to the district as a member of various PTA groups and district planning committees, her work on Destination Imagination activities, and her support for our communities kids through Youth Futures and Leadership Germantown have been awesome.
Please join me in supporting and voting for Jill North for Germantown School District.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Clarifies assessor troubles in Germantown
- 11 things to do this holiday season in Menomonee Falls and Germantown
- Germantown Police Report: Nov. 20, 2014
- Taxpayers could see small increase to village taxes
- Germantown moves forward with fire department referendum for 2015
- News & Notes: Nov. 20, 2014
- Fundraising party for childhood cancer honors Graham's memory
- Graham's memory honored with fundraising party for childhood cancer
- Germantown Police Report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Brandtjen opts to retain seat on Waukesha County Board