Jill North is an excellent choice for the Germantown School Board with a long line of experiences which illustrate her love and concern for community and fiscally intelligent educational improvement. Jill has been a member of the Building Committee and Long Range Planning Committee on the School Board and because of this, has extensive history with analyzing the needs of the school district's maintenance needs.
Jill has also been an innovative leader with Leadership Germantown and helping students develop positive leadership with the PTA and Destination Imagination.
An example of this would be helping high school students understand fiscal responsibility with the development of a recycling of prom dresses event. Many students who could not afford a dress for prom can get a gently used dress that is donated by another student. This event helps Germantown students give back to others in the community.
Jill also has experience as president, treasurer and Building Leadership Team representative with the Germantown PTA, historian and treasurer with the PTA Area Council, and as a state board member with the WI State PTA, further illustrating her dedication and concern for schools in our community and state.
As a former School Board member, I strongly encourage the community of Germantown to vote for Jill North for the Germantown School Board on April 2.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Report: July 24, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 24, 2014
- In Brief: July 24, 2014 issue
- Battle of the Bands to feature groups from Germantown, Menomonee Falls
- Germantown resident is the change she wants to see in the world
- TJ Hale announced as Germantown's new business park anchor tenant
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 17, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 17, 2014
- Germantown considers early childhood learning center on Mequon Road
- News & Notes: July 17, 2014 issue