Germantown artist to be featured in Madison show
Germantown — Mark Mueller of Germantown has been named the featured artist for this year's Art Fair Off the Square to be held Saturday, July 12, and Sunday, July 13, in downtown Madison. The graphic artist is well known for his renderings of Wisconsin landmarks and landscapes.
His skyline image of "Between the Capitol and Monona Terrace" appears on posters, T-shirts and other materials for the show, produced by the Wisconsin Alliance of Artists and Craftspeople, Inc.
For 37 years, Mueller has created detailed images of Wisconsin farmlands, urban scenes, and the shorelines of Door County.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown approves raises for village staff
- Germantown Village Board to consider compensation changes
- Germantown resident says friends feel like family at the Just Betweeen Friends sale
- Germantown School District discusses issues with student food waste
- Germantown parents speak out against large kindergarten class sizes
- What parents in Menomonee Falls, Germantown need to know about the measles outbreak
- Germantown Police Report: Feb. 26, 2015
- Germantown dog doesn't win at Westminster but holds head high
- Knodl supports, speaks in favor of Right-to-work legislation
- Germantown school board approves resignation of teacher arrested for vandalism