Germantown artist to be featured in Madison show
Germantown — Mark Mueller of Germantown has been named the featured artist for this year's Art Fair Off the Square to be held Saturday, July 12, and Sunday, July 13, in downtown Madison. The graphic artist is well known for his renderings of Wisconsin landmarks and landscapes.
His skyline image of "Between the Capitol and Monona Terrace" appears on posters, T-shirts and other materials for the show, produced by the Wisconsin Alliance of Artists and Craftspeople, Inc.
For 37 years, Mueller has created detailed images of Wisconsin farmlands, urban scenes, and the shorelines of Door County.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore Police report: Dec. 25, 2014 issue
- Germantown Village Board to go paperless
- Neuson proposal approved by Menomonee Falls Village Board
- Germantown Police Report: Dec. 18, 2014
- GHS alumnus founds prominent student organization at UW-Madison
- Woman drives drunk to pick up drunken driver from police station
- Germantown considers long-term plans for Main Street
- Momentum Early Learning seeks to open facility in Germantown
- Germantown Police Report: Dec. 11, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: Dec. 4, 2014