Germantown artist to be featured in Madison show
Germantown — Mark Mueller of Germantown has been named the featured artist for this year's Art Fair Off the Square to be held Saturday, July 12, and Sunday, July 13, in downtown Madison. The graphic artist is well known for his renderings of Wisconsin landmarks and landscapes.
His skyline image of "Between the Capitol and Monona Terrace" appears on posters, T-shirts and other materials for the show, produced by the Wisconsin Alliance of Artists and Craftspeople, Inc.
For 37 years, Mueller has created detailed images of Wisconsin farmlands, urban scenes, and the shorelines of Door County.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Video: Students help break ground for Rockfield addition
- Germantown Police Reports: Nov. 26, 2015
- Momentum Early Learning to open by year-end in Germantown
- Three seats on Germantown School Board up for election in April
- Germantown High School students earn $100,000 grant for teen driving safety efforts
- Taxpayers in Germantown to see taxes creep up for '16
- Germantown officials approve zoning code changes prompted by controversial development proposal
- Longtime Germantown police officer, Korean War vet participates in Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
- Germantown Police Reports, Nov. 19, 2015
- Tender Reflections breaks ground on assisted living community in Germantown