Germantown artist to be featured in Madison show
Germantown — Mark Mueller of Germantown has been named the featured artist for this year's Art Fair Off the Square to be held Saturday, July 12, and Sunday, July 13, in downtown Madison. The graphic artist is well known for his renderings of Wisconsin landmarks and landscapes.
His skyline image of "Between the Capitol and Monona Terrace" appears on posters, T-shirts and other materials for the show, produced by the Wisconsin Alliance of Artists and Craftspeople, Inc.
For 37 years, Mueller has created detailed images of Wisconsin farmlands, urban scenes, and the shorelines of Door County.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Report: July 24, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 24, 2014
- In Brief: July 24, 2014 issue
- Battle of the Bands to feature groups from Germantown, Menomonee Falls
- Germantown resident is the change she wants to see in the world
- TJ Hale announced as Germantown's new business park anchor tenant
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 17, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 17, 2014
- Germantown considers early childhood learning center on Mequon Road
- News & Notes: July 17, 2014 issue