A motorist called 911 to report that a man got out of his vehicle and brandished an unopened switchblade knife while at the stop light April 8.
According to the Germantown police report:
The motorist called 911 to report that a man driving a tan 2001 Pontiac Bonneville got out of his vehicle and brandished an unopened switchblade knife while at the stop light on the Highway 41 off-ramp at County Line Road about 12:55 p.m. April 8.
The vehicle was described as having a sticker on the rear trunk lid that stated "Veteran with PTSD, please pass or stand back."
Police found the man, who admitted to the incident, and he was warned about his actions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore Police report: Dec. 25, 2014 issue
- Germantown Village Board to go paperless
- Neuson proposal approved by Menomonee Falls Village Board
- Germantown Police Report: Dec. 18, 2014
- GHS alumnus founds prominent student organization at UW-Madison
- Woman drives drunk to pick up drunken driver from police station
- Germantown considers long-term plans for Main Street
- Momentum Early Learning seeks to open facility in Germantown
- Germantown Police Report: Dec. 11, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: Dec. 4, 2014