A motorist called 911 to report that a man got out of his vehicle and brandished an unopened switchblade knife while at the stop light April 8.
According to the Germantown police report:
The motorist called 911 to report that a man driving a tan 2001 Pontiac Bonneville got out of his vehicle and brandished an unopened switchblade knife while at the stop light on the Highway 41 off-ramp at County Line Road about 12:55 p.m. April 8.
The vehicle was described as having a sticker on the rear trunk lid that stated "Veteran with PTSD, please pass or stand back."
Police found the man, who admitted to the incident, and he was warned about his actions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Report: April 30, 2015
- Flower design drew event planner back to the business she loved
- Germantown Fire Department, Red Cross provide free smoke detectors following fatal fire
- Germantown Police Report: April 23, 2015
- Longtime Germantown trustee Al Vanderheiden bids farewell, thanks community
- Longtime Germantown fire captain resigns
- Participants needed for Relay for Life, May 29-30 in Germantown
- Aurora to complete $38 million conversion of Germantown offices into clinic
- Germantown standards development could take up to seven years
- Germantown School Board members call modular classrooms a "Band-Aid"