The Germantown Police Department is investigating a burglary and attempted burglary that occurred over the weekend.
The Silver Shop, W156 N11070 Pilgrim Road, was burglarized between 4:45 and 8:30 a.m. Saturday. Unknown suspects used a large rock to smash a window, gaining entry into the business and taking a large amount of jewelry, according to the Germantown Police Department. As of now, there is no description of the suspect(s), Germantown Police Chief Peter Hoell said.
On Oct. 6, someone reported that a glass door was smashed at the building that houses Rick's Oil Change, Jazzercize and Cartridge World, N112 W16076 Mequon Road. The suspects used rocks to smash the door, but it did not appear that anyone entered the building.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Plans for Germantown performing arts pavilion take shape, include park upgrades (1)
- Germantown cross country teams ready for North Shore Conference with strong finishes
- Driver survives hourlong extraction from vehicle near Highway 41 and Friestadt Road (1)
- Germantown board sides with residents, does not allow plans for large apartment complex
- Saxony Village proposal discussion to resume in Germantown (1)
- Germantown School District to see small increase in taxes
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Trash changes in Germantown delayed a month
- Germantown mansion destroyed in fire