Germantown police were called to Walmart in relation to counterfeit bills being passed at the business in three separate incidents last year.
According to the Germantown police reports:
On Jan. 18, an employee at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., called Germantown police about three incidents in which counterfeit bills were passed.
In the first incident on Oct. 3, an unknown shopper passed a counterfeit $100 bill. That person came back Nov. 3 and passed a counterfeit $20 bill.
On Oct. 14, a 23-year-old Milwaukee woman passed two counterfeit $100 bills.
In the last incident Nov. 19, a known male passed a counterfeit $10 bill. Police were seeking him for questioning. The employee also turned over a suspected counterfeit $50 bill and $5 bill to police in relation to this incident.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: July 31, 2014 issue
- Germantown senior receives honor at Washington County Fair
- Germantown band clinches win at battle of the bands
- Germantown Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 24, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 24, 2014
- In Brief: July 24, 2014 issue
- Battle of the Bands to feature groups from Germantown, Menomonee Falls
- Germantown resident is the change she wants to see in the world
- TJ Hale announced as Germantown's new business park anchor tenant