A 26-year-old Germantown man was arrested early Monday morning for operating an ATV while intoxicated.
According to a news release from the Washington County Sheriff's Office:
A Washington County deputy on patrol observed the man driving on Appleton Avenue near Meeker Hill Road in the village of Germantown at 12:43 a.m. Monday. The man was crossing the centerline at about 40 mph. As the man pulled into the yard of his residence, the deputy approached him and observed signs of alcohol impairment. After field sobriety tests, the man was arrested.
A small amount of marijuana was also found on the man.
The man was booked into the Washington County Jail on the drug charge as he has prior drug convictions. He is also currently on probation for possession of narcotics.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown panel OKs TIF funding
- Germantown teacher pay plan weeks away
- Germantown schools place safety above all else
- Germantown police warn man for brandishing switchblade at stop light
- Board takes a new route
- Police Report: April 15
- Longtime trustee resigns from his seat on Village Board
- Germantown School District delays Project Lead the Way contract again
- Germantown Village Board approves cellphone tower for northeast side of Wasaukee Road