A 26-year-old Germantown man was arrested early Monday morning for operating an ATV while intoxicated.
According to a news release from the Washington County Sheriff's Office:
A Washington County deputy on patrol observed the man driving on Appleton Avenue near Meeker Hill Road in the village of Germantown at 12:43 a.m. Monday. The man was crossing the centerline at about 40 mph. As the man pulled into the yard of his residence, the deputy approached him and observed signs of alcohol impairment. After field sobriety tests, the man was arrested.
A small amount of marijuana was also found on the man.
The man was booked into the Washington County Jail on the drug charge as he has prior drug convictions. He is also currently on probation for possession of narcotics.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown School District approves less open enrollment, Chapter 220 seats for 2015-16
- Plans proceed for Donges Bay reconstruction in Germantown
- Germantown Police Report: Jan. 27, 2015
- Crowds turn out to discuss long-term plans for downtown Germantown
- New & Notes: Jan. 29, 2015
- Germantown businesses receive funding for workforce development
- Germantown Fire Department seeks to enlist additional paid-on-call staff
- Germantown Police Report: Jan. 22, 2015
- Germantown plan commission seeks input on plans for Main Street