A 26-year-old Germantown man was arrested early Monday morning for operating an ATV while intoxicated.
According to a news release from the Washington County Sheriff's Office:
A Washington County deputy on patrol observed the man driving on Appleton Avenue near Meeker Hill Road in the village of Germantown at 12:43 a.m. Monday. The man was crossing the centerline at about 40 mph. As the man pulled into the yard of his residence, the deputy approached him and observed signs of alcohol impairment. After field sobriety tests, the man was arrested.
A small amount of marijuana was also found on the man.
The man was booked into the Washington County Jail on the drug charge as he has prior drug convictions. He is also currently on probation for possession of narcotics.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Family turns hardship into anti-drug message
- News & Notes: May 14
- Police Report: May 13
- Germantown Village Board reconsiders insurance claim decision for water main break
- Germantown School Board narrows superintendent search to three
- Hamilton robotics team wins big
- News & Notes: May 7
- Bier Stube allowed to have outdoor hours
- Mai Fest returns to Germantown
- Police Report: May 6