A 26-year-old Germantown man was arrested early Monday morning for operating an ATV while intoxicated.
According to a news release from the Washington County Sheriff's Office:
A Washington County deputy on patrol observed the man driving on Appleton Avenue near Meeker Hill Road in the village of Germantown at 12:43 a.m. Monday. The man was crossing the centerline at about 40 mph. As the man pulled into the yard of his residence, the deputy approached him and observed signs of alcohol impairment. After field sobriety tests, the man was arrested.
A small amount of marijuana was also found on the man.
The man was booked into the Washington County Jail on the drug charge as he has prior drug convictions. He is also currently on probation for possession of narcotics.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Washington County votes to implement priority based budgeting process
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: April 2
- High-end men's salon coming to Elm Grove
- Wauwatosa Police Report: March 22-28
- What to expect on a Germantown ballot
- Germantown Police Report: April 2, 2015
- Action on Greenfield request to take over Kulwicki Park's care delayed
- Germantown resumes plans for 2015 referendum for full-time fire department
- Family-owned Gehl Foods sold to Chicago-based firm, promising growth
- Menomonee Falls parents charged with child neglect after son reports sharing food with dogs (1)