A 26-year-old Germantown man was arrested early Monday morning for operating an ATV while intoxicated.
According to a news release from the Washington County Sheriff's Office:
A Washington County deputy on patrol observed the man driving on Appleton Avenue near Meeker Hill Road in the village of Germantown at 12:43 a.m. Monday. The man was crossing the centerline at about 40 mph. As the man pulled into the yard of his residence, the deputy approached him and observed signs of alcohol impairment. After field sobriety tests, the man was arrested.
A small amount of marijuana was also found on the man.
The man was booked into the Washington County Jail on the drug charge as he has prior drug convictions. He is also currently on probation for possession of narcotics.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown schools stay on enrollment track with changes
- Germantown School District gets some gas relief with new supplier
- Germantown police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Germantown requests extension of MMSD sanitary sewer
- Camp Invention coming to Kennedy Middle School
- District names new Rockfield Elementary principal
- Inaugural mud run raises $4K for Germantown teacher grants
- Germantown resident wins MS scholarship
- Familiar face to lead Germantown parks department
- Germantown Police Reports: July 23, 2015