Menomonee Falls — Police are looking for a man suspected of robbing the Menomonee Falls Tri-City Bank at gunpoint Wednesday morning.
According to a MFPD news release:
The man is described as black with a light complexion, 25 to 35 years old, 5'8"-5'10" tall, with a medium build.
He was wearing a black jacket with dark blue denim jeans and black and white athletic shoes. The man brandished a semi-automatic handgun and demanded cash from bank employees.
He ran away from the bank going south with an unknown amount of cash. A dye-pack device included with the cash may have exploded, staining his clothes with red ink.
Menomonee Falls police are investigating the robbery in conjunction with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Anyone with information on the man is encouraged to contact Menomonee Falls police Lieutenant Kevin Von Bank at (262) 532-8700.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown School District examines possible changes to employee handbook
- Reconstruction of Willow Creek Road in Germantown almost complete
- Germantown officials respond to mandated revaluation of village
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options
- Germantown district examines possible changes to employee handbook
- News and Notes: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Accidental calls occupying valuable Germantown officer time
- Germantown officers urge people to protect against accidental emergency calls
- Peeping Tom caught in the act at Germantown bar
- Police seeking man who claimed he was Ozaukee County lieutenant