Menomonee Falls — Police are looking for a man suspected of robbing the Menomonee Falls Tri-City Bank at gunpoint Wednesday morning.
According to a MFPD news release:
The man is described as black with a light complexion, 25 to 35 years old, 5'8"-5'10" tall, with a medium build.
He was wearing a black jacket with dark blue denim jeans and black and white athletic shoes. The man brandished a semi-automatic handgun and demanded cash from bank employees.
He ran away from the bank going south with an unknown amount of cash. A dye-pack device included with the cash may have exploded, staining his clothes with red ink.
Menomonee Falls police are investigating the robbery in conjunction with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Anyone with information on the man is encouraged to contact Menomonee Falls police Lieutenant Kevin Von Bank at (262) 532-8700.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Washington County votes to implement priority based budgeting process
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: April 2
- High-end men's salon coming to Elm Grove
- Wauwatosa Police Report: March 22-28
- What to expect on a Germantown ballot
- Germantown Police Report: April 2, 2015
- Action on Greenfield request to take over Kulwicki Park's care delayed
- Germantown resumes plans for 2015 referendum for full-time fire department
- Family-owned Gehl Foods sold to Chicago-based firm, promising growth
- Menomonee Falls parents charged with child neglect after son reports sharing food with dogs