Menomonee Falls — Police are looking for a man suspected of robbing the Menomonee Falls Tri-City Bank at gunpoint Wednesday morning.
According to a MFPD news release:
The man is described as black with a light complexion, 25 to 35 years old, 5'8"-5'10" tall, with a medium build.
He was wearing a black jacket with dark blue denim jeans and black and white athletic shoes. The man brandished a semi-automatic handgun and demanded cash from bank employees.
He ran away from the bank going south with an unknown amount of cash. A dye-pack device included with the cash may have exploded, staining his clothes with red ink.
Menomonee Falls police are investigating the robbery in conjunction with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Anyone with information on the man is encouraged to contact Menomonee Falls police Lieutenant Kevin Von Bank at (262) 532-8700.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Clarifies assessor troubles in Germantown
- 11 things to do this holiday season in Menomonee Falls and Germantown
- Germantown Police Report: Nov. 20, 2014
- Taxpayers could see small increase to village taxes
- Germantown moves forward with fire department referendum for 2015
- News & Notes: Nov. 20, 2014
- Fundraising party for childhood cancer honors Graham's memory
- Graham's memory honored with fundraising party for childhood cancer
- Germantown Police Report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Brandtjen opts to retain seat on Waukesha County Board