Menomonee Falls — Police are looking for a man suspected of robbing the Menomonee Falls Tri-City Bank at gunpoint Wednesday morning.
According to a MFPD news release:
The man is described as black with a light complexion, 25 to 35 years old, 5'8"-5'10" tall, with a medium build.
He was wearing a black jacket with dark blue denim jeans and black and white athletic shoes. The man brandished a semi-automatic handgun and demanded cash from bank employees.
He ran away from the bank going south with an unknown amount of cash. A dye-pack device included with the cash may have exploded, staining his clothes with red ink.
Menomonee Falls police are investigating the robbery in conjunction with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Anyone with information on the man is encouraged to contact Menomonee Falls police Lieutenant Kevin Von Bank at (262) 532-8700.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mud run to raise funds for teacher grants in Germantown
- Germantown Police Report: May 21, 2015
- Germantown school board moves forward on Rockfield expansion (1)
- Germantown Police Report: May 14, 2015
- Germantown High School ranks fifth in state by U.S. News and World Report
- Road construction season affects more than Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls
- First Bank Financial Centre of Menomonee Falls gives back to community
- Road construction season has started in Germantown
- Mai Fest hits Germantown, May 15-17
- 225 So Mia Famiglia brings old favorites to new location in downtown Waukesha