Menomonee Falls — Police are looking for a man suspected of robbing the Menomonee Falls Tri-City Bank at gunpoint Wednesday morning.
According to a MFPD news release:
The man is described as black with a light complexion, 25 to 35 years old, 5'8"-5'10" tall, with a medium build.
He was wearing a black jacket with dark blue denim jeans and black and white athletic shoes. The man brandished a semi-automatic handgun and demanded cash from bank employees.
He ran away from the bank going south with an unknown amount of cash. A dye-pack device included with the cash may have exploded, staining his clothes with red ink.
Menomonee Falls police are investigating the robbery in conjunction with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Anyone with information on the man is encouraged to contact Menomonee Falls police Lieutenant Kevin Von Bank at (262) 532-8700.
- Germantown Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Sendik's celebrates 90th anniversary with special two-week event at its stores, including Germantown
- Washington County artists encouraged to participate in annual Art Purchase Award Contest
- Chaz Hastings proposes temporary parking lot to help with parking along Main Street in Germantown
- St. Boniface students donate hundreds of bears to Germantown Fire Department
- Germantown Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- Germantown High School presents Tony Award winning Gershwin production April 15 — 17
- H.I.S. Players to present "Heart of the Mesa" starting April 20
- Borden upends Warnimont to earn spot on Germantown School Board