Menomonee Falls — Police are looking for a man suspected of robbing the Menomonee Falls Tri-City Bank at gunpoint Wednesday morning.
According to a MFPD news release:
The man is described as black with a light complexion, 25 to 35 years old, 5'8"-5'10" tall, with a medium build.
He was wearing a black jacket with dark blue denim jeans and black and white athletic shoes. The man brandished a semi-automatic handgun and demanded cash from bank employees.
He ran away from the bank going south with an unknown amount of cash. A dye-pack device included with the cash may have exploded, staining his clothes with red ink.
Menomonee Falls police are investigating the robbery in conjunction with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Anyone with information on the man is encouraged to contact Menomonee Falls police Lieutenant Kevin Von Bank at (262) 532-8700.
- Buzdum's get deadline on old taxes
- Germantown Mud Splash raises funds for teachers
- Germantown School District could ask for up to $66.5 million in building updates (22)
- Germantown Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Hubertus man killed in head-on car crash
- Germantown Police Reports: June 16, 2016
- Rockfield Destination Imagination team takes second in global competition
- Chemical spill at Gehl Foods plant leaves five with minor injuries
- Germantown veteran surprised by Honor Flight
- Germantown entrepreneur Laura Maly finds her own niche