Menomonee Falls — Police are looking for a man suspected of robbing the Menomonee Falls Tri-City Bank at gunpoint Wednesday morning.
According to a MFPD news release:
The man is described as black with a light complexion, 25 to 35 years old, 5'8"-5'10" tall, with a medium build.
He was wearing a black jacket with dark blue denim jeans and black and white athletic shoes. The man brandished a semi-automatic handgun and demanded cash from bank employees.
He ran away from the bank going south with an unknown amount of cash. A dye-pack device included with the cash may have exploded, staining his clothes with red ink.
Menomonee Falls police are investigating the robbery in conjunction with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Anyone with information on the man is encouraged to contact Menomonee Falls police Lieutenant Kevin Von Bank at (262) 532-8700.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown High School Key Club supports cause for ending world hunger, obesity
- Video: Students help break ground for Rockfield addition
- Germantown Police Reports: Nov. 26, 2015
- Momentum Early Learning to open by year-end in Germantown
- Three seats on Germantown School Board up for election in April
- Germantown High School students earn $100,000 grant for teen driving safety efforts
- Taxpayers in Germantown to see taxes creep up for '16
- Germantown officials approve zoning code changes prompted by controversial development proposal
- Longtime Germantown police officer, Korean War vet participates in Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
- Germantown Police Reports, Nov. 19, 2015