Menomonee Falls — Police are looking for a man suspected of robbing the Menomonee Falls Tri-City Bank at gunpoint Wednesday morning.
According to a MFPD news release:
The man is described as black with a light complexion, 25 to 35 years old, 5'8"-5'10" tall, with a medium build.
He was wearing a black jacket with dark blue denim jeans and black and white athletic shoes. The man brandished a semi-automatic handgun and demanded cash from bank employees.
He ran away from the bank going south with an unknown amount of cash. A dye-pack device included with the cash may have exploded, staining his clothes with red ink.
Menomonee Falls police are investigating the robbery in conjunction with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Anyone with information on the man is encouraged to contact Menomonee Falls police Lieutenant Kevin Von Bank at (262) 532-8700.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Driver survives hourlong extraction from vehicle near Highway 41 and Friestadt Road (1)
- Germantown board sides with residents, does not allow plans for large apartment complex
- Saxony Village proposal discussion to resume in Germantown (1)
- Germantown School District to see small increase in taxes
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Trash changes in Germantown delayed a month
- Germantown mansion destroyed in fire
- Germantown board hits pause button on Saxony Village proposal
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015