Menomonee Falls — Police are looking for a man suspected of robbing the Menomonee Falls Tri-City Bank at gunpoint Wednesday morning.
According to a MFPD news release:
The man is described as black with a light complexion, 25 to 35 years old, 5'8"-5'10" tall, with a medium build.
He was wearing a black jacket with dark blue denim jeans and black and white athletic shoes. The man brandished a semi-automatic handgun and demanded cash from bank employees.
He ran away from the bank going south with an unknown amount of cash. A dye-pack device included with the cash may have exploded, staining his clothes with red ink.
Menomonee Falls police are investigating the robbery in conjunction with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Anyone with information on the man is encouraged to contact Menomonee Falls police Lieutenant Kevin Von Bank at (262) 532-8700.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Longtime Germantown trustee Al Vanderheiden bids farewell to board, thanks community
- Longtime Germantown Fire Captain resigns, leaves for new role
- Participants needed for Relay for Life May 29, 30
- Aurora to complete $38 million conversion of Germantown offices into clinic
- Germantown standards development could take up to seven years
- Germantown School Board members call modular classrooms a "Band-Aid"
- Germantown school district survey yields support for pool, solutions to overcrowding
- Gehl Sponsorship takes Germantown performing arts pavilion a big step closer to becoming a reality
- Waukesha, Washington counties at "very high" fire danger risk
- Germantown Police Report: April 16, 2015