Menomonee Falls police are seeking a 48-year-old Menomonee Falls man for questioning after he shoplifted energy drinks at two local Pick 'n Saves on Oct. 10 and Oct. 18.
The man is believed to have participated in 13 similar incidents at Pick 'n Saves throughout Milwaukee and Waukesha counties.
According to the Menomonee Falls police log:
The suspect pushed a cart filled with 25 cases of Red Bull energy drinks and two packs of Dasani water out of Pick 'n Save, N95 W18273 County Line Road, shortly before 11 a.m. Oct. 10. The suspect, who was accompanied by two females, then came back into the store, filled another cart with cases of energy drinks and pushed it into the produce section.
After employees became suspicious of the suspects, the produce manager recovered the cart and pushed it out of the area. The suspects apparently got scared and left the store without purchasing anything. The manager told police the suspects got into a large, white vehicle that was parked at the far north end of the parking lot and fled the area.
At 8:13 p.m. Oct. 18, the same male suspect was seen pushing a cart filled with 25 cases of Red Bull and one package of paper towels out of the Appleton Avenue Pick 'n Save without paying for them. An employee stopped the suspect in the parking lot and recovered the stolen merchandise.
When questioned by the employee, the suspect stated the cart wasn't his then fled the scene.
The suspect was identified by loss prevention at Pick 'n Save after both incidents were recorded by surveillance cameras.
- Board overturns Germantown Plan Commission's decision on zoning that impacts Saxony Village
- Germantown School District to survey residents to gauge support for facility improvement plans
- Germantown Police Reports, May 5, 2016
- Germantown Community Scholarship Fund provides unique experience for students, to host Mud Splash
- Germantown Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Sendik's celebrates 90th anniversary with special two-week event at its stores, including Germantown
- Washington County artists encouraged to participate in annual Art Purchase Award Contest
- Chaz Hastings proposes temporary parking lot to help with parking along Main Street in Germantown
- St. Boniface students donate hundreds of bears to Germantown Fire Department