The Menomonee Falls School District has canceled classes on Tuesday due to dangerously low temperatures and wind.
All after-school activities and Kids INC. will not be held. The school calendar has been adjusted and May 23, the Friday before Memorial Day, will now be a school day to make up for the closure Tuesday.
Additional days would be made up at the end of the school year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown moves forward with fire department referendum for 2015
- Brandtjen opts to retain seat on Waukesha County Board
- Beer Garden proposal prompts need for long-term plans for downtown Germantown
- Rep. Knodl becomes assistant majority leader
- Brandtjen takes race for Assembly District 22 seat
- Beer garden proposal would restore Germantown historic parklike area
- Germantown family holds fundraiser, looks to adopt service dog for autistic son
- Germantown schools finalize balanced budget
- Orphaned Griebel children adopted by aunt, uncle
- Why Menomonee Falls and Germantown might be starting to bounce back post-recession