The Menomonee Falls School District has canceled classes on Tuesday due to dangerously low temperatures and wind.
All after-school activities and Kids INC. will not be held. The school calendar has been adjusted and May 23, the Friday before Memorial Day, will now be a school day to make up for the closure Tuesday.
Additional days would be made up at the end of the school year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown school board moves forward on Rockfield expansion (1)
- Road construction season has started in Germantown
- Mai Fest hits Germantown, May 15-17
- Menomonee Falls sees first street racing incident in years
- CMH nurse honored by Blood Center of Wisconsin for going beyond the call of duty
- Germantown board votes in favor of adding on to overcrowded school
- Susan G. Komen awards grant to Washington County
- Germantown stalls plans to make major change to sewer lateral regulation in the village (1)
- Longtime Germantown trustee Al Vanderheiden bids farewell, thanks community
- Germantown Fire Department, Red Cross provide free smoke detectors following fatal fire