The Menomonee Falls School District has canceled classes on Tuesday due to dangerously low temperatures and wind.
All after-school activities and Kids INC. will not be held. The school calendar has been adjusted and May 23, the Friday before Memorial Day, will now be a school day to make up for the closure Tuesday.
Additional days would be made up at the end of the school year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Plans proceed for Donges Bay reconstruction in Germantown
- Crowds turn out to discuss long-term plans for downtown Germantown
- Germantown plan commission seeks input on plans for Main Street
- Germantown violinist to perform at Carnegie Hall
- Milwaukee County Transit System adds stops in Menomonee Falls, Germantown
- Germantown School District to hold summit to define the future of its education
- GHS alumnus founds prominent student organization at UW-Madison
- Plans proceed for Donges Bay Road reconstruction
- Recap the top stories in Menomonee Falls, Germantown in 2014
- Cambridge Major plans $20 million expansion within Germantown headquarters