The Menomonee Falls School District has canceled classes on Tuesday due to dangerously low temperatures and wind.
All after-school activities and Kids INC. will not be held. The school calendar has been adjusted and May 23, the Friday before Memorial Day, will now be a school day to make up for the closure Tuesday.
Additional days would be made up at the end of the school year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown approves raises for village staff
- Germantown parents speak out against large kindergarten class sizes
- Germantown School District discusses issues with student food waste
- Germantown school board approves resignation of teacher arrested for vandalism
- What parents in Menomonee Falls, Germantown need to know about the measles outbreak
- Germantown dog doesn't win at Westminster but holds head high
- Germantown Village Board lowers speed limit on Donges Bay Road
- Germantown kindergarten teacher to resign after reassignment, disorderly conduct arrest
- Germantown district braces for what state budget could mean for schools
- Man charged for fleeing an officer, bail jumping after Feb. 11 car chase that ended in Germantown