A home in Germantown remained cordoned off Tuesday night after police found explosives in the residence earlier in the day, police said.
After receiving a tip, police officers were sent to the home near County Line Road and Fond du Lac Ave. about 2 p.m., found explosives and arrested a 33-year-old man who lives there.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office bomb squad were contacted and the explosives will be removed from the home on Wednesday, police said.
- Germantown 'craft winery' owner crafts 9,000 bottles by hand
- Germantown Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- The Falls Guy, July 28, 2016: A trip down memory lane
- Donges Bay Road reconstruction enters final phase
- NOW's user submitted stories, photos will be discontinued in early August
- Taste of Germantown event to raise funds for pavilion
- Old Falls Village brings Civil War to life
- Germantown Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Sussex's Rotary Equipment Repair adds on 50,000 square feet to facility
- Germantown, Menomonee Falls Police Chiefs react to police brutality, community support