A home in Germantown remained cordoned off Tuesday night after police found explosives in the residence earlier in the day, police said.
After receiving a tip, police officers were sent to the home near County Line Road and Fond du Lac Ave. about 2 p.m., found explosives and arrested a 33-year-old man who lives there.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office bomb squad were contacted and the explosives will be removed from the home on Wednesday, police said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown schools stay on enrollment track with changes
- Germantown School District gets some gas relief with new supplier (1)
- Germantown police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- In Brief: July 30
- Germantown requests extension of MMSD sanitary sewer
- Camp Invention coming to Kennedy Middle School
- District names new Rockfield Elementary principal
- Inaugural mud run raises $4K for Germantown teacher grants
- Germantown resident wins MS scholarship
- Familiar face to lead Germantown parks department