A home in Germantown remained cordoned off Tuesday night after police found explosives in the residence earlier in the day, police said.
After receiving a tip, police officers were sent to the home near County Line Road and Fond du Lac Ave. about 2 p.m., found explosives and arrested a 33-year-old man who lives there.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office bomb squad were contacted and the explosives will be removed from the home on Wednesday, police said.
- Germantown High School students honored on scholarship night
- Wrestling: Germantown's Jesse Thielke has support for Olympic wrestling berth
- Germantown Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- County Line Elementary evacuated due to bomb threat
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Germantown School Board defers decision on human resources directors
- Load your basket with these picnic tips
- Threat 'not credible'; Kennedy Middle School in Germantown is open today
- The 'wurst' idea for the best summer
- Germantown Superintendent Jeff Holmes announces candidacy for Wisconsin State Superintendent (8)