A teacher with the Germantown School District who was seen having "inappropriate contact" with a student is under investigation by Milwaukee police, the district said Wednesday.
The contact was witnessed at a nondistrict sponsored event outside the school district, according to a news release from the district. No information on the age or genders of the teacher or student was disclosed.
The teacher was placed on paid, administrative leave and the findings of an investigation by the district were filed with the Milwaukee Police Department, according to the release.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown approves raises for village staff
- Germantown parents speak out against large kindergarten class sizes
- Germantown School District discusses issues with student food waste
- Germantown school board approves resignation of teacher arrested for vandalism
- What parents in Menomonee Falls, Germantown need to know about the measles outbreak
- Germantown dog doesn't win at Westminster but holds head high
- Germantown Village Board lowers speed limit on Donges Bay Road
- Germantown kindergarten teacher to resign after reassignment, disorderly conduct arrest
- Germantown district braces for what state budget could mean for schools
- Man charged for fleeing an officer, bail jumping after Feb. 11 car chase that ended in Germantown