A teacher with the Germantown School District who was seen having "inappropriate contact" with a student is under investigation by Milwaukee police, the district said Wednesday.
The contact was witnessed at a nondistrict sponsored event outside the school district, according to a news release from the district. No information on the age or genders of the teacher or student was disclosed.
The teacher was placed on paid, administrative leave and the findings of an investigation by the district were filed with the Milwaukee Police Department, according to the release.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- GHS alumnus founds prominent student organization at UW-Madison
- Germantown Village Board to go paperless
- Neuson proposal approved by Menomonee Falls Village Board
- Momentum Early Learning seeks to open facility in Germantown
- TJ Hale drops plans to build headquarters in Germantown, will consolidate in Menomonee Falls instead
- One dead, another seriously injured in crash at Highway 41/45 and Holy Hill Road
- Germantown Fire Department referendum will not appear on April 2015 ballot
- Toys for Tots drives in Menomonee Falls, Germantown share joy this holiday season
- Kennedy Middle School students convince board to purchase additional books
- 11 things to do this holiday season in Menomonee Falls and Germantown