A teacher with the Germantown School District who was seen having "inappropriate contact" with a student is under investigation by Milwaukee police, the district said Wednesday.
The contact was witnessed at a nondistrict sponsored event outside the school district, according to a news release from the district. No information on the age or genders of the teacher or student was disclosed.
The teacher was placed on paid, administrative leave and the findings of an investigation by the district were filed with the Milwaukee Police Department, according to the release.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Plans proceed for Donges Bay reconstruction in Germantown
- Crowds turn out to discuss long-term plans for downtown Germantown
- Germantown plan commission seeks input on plans for Main Street
- Germantown violinist to perform at Carnegie Hall
- Milwaukee County Transit System adds stops in Menomonee Falls, Germantown
- Germantown School District to hold summit to define the future of its education
- GHS alumnus founds prominent student organization at UW-Madison
- Plans proceed for Donges Bay Road reconstruction
- Recap the top stories in Menomonee Falls, Germantown in 2014
- Cambridge Major plans $20 million expansion within Germantown headquarters