A teacher with the Germantown School District who was seen having "inappropriate contact" with a student is under investigation by Milwaukee police, the district said Wednesday.
The contact was witnessed at a nondistrict sponsored event outside the school district, according to a news release from the district. No information on the age or genders of the teacher or student was disclosed.
The teacher was placed on paid, administrative leave and the findings of an investigation by the district were filed with the Milwaukee Police Department, according to the release.
- Wrestling: Germantown's Jesse Thielke has support for Olympic wrestling berth
- Germantown Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- County Line Elementary evacuated due to bomb threat
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Germantown School Board defers decision on human resources directors
- Load your basket with these picnic tips
- Threat 'not credible'; Kennedy Middle School in Germantown is open today
- The 'wurst' idea for the best summer
- Germantown Superintendent Jeff Holmes announces candidacy for Wisconsin State Superintendent (8)
- Something for all us to scream about: Ice cream tips for a hot, hot summer