A teacher with the Germantown School District who was seen having "inappropriate contact" with a student is under investigation by Milwaukee police, the district said Wednesday.
The contact was witnessed at a nondistrict sponsored event outside the school district, according to a news release from the district. No information on the age or genders of the teacher or student was disclosed.
The teacher was placed on paid, administrative leave and the findings of an investigation by the district were filed with the Milwaukee Police Department, according to the release.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown High School alumni wins gold at Warrior Games
- Election 2014: State Assembly District 22 Voter's Guide
- Germantown board requests more information on fire department referendum
- Workouts happen around the clock at the Germantown Police Department
- MLG Development purchases large chunk of new business park
- Brandtjen, Read discuss issues
- Water bills could go up for Germantown residents
- New Airgas distribution facility in Germantown open for business
- Germantown taxpayer raises questions about assessment process
- Germantown, Menomonee Falls clerks respond to changes