A teacher with the Germantown School District who was seen having "inappropriate contact" with a student is under investigation by Milwaukee police, the district said Wednesday.
The contact was witnessed at a nondistrict sponsored event outside the school district, according to a news release from the district. No information on the age or genders of the teacher or student was disclosed.
The teacher was placed on paid, administrative leave and the findings of an investigation by the district were filed with the Milwaukee Police Department, according to the release.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown moves forward with fire department referendum for 2015
- Brandtjen opts to retain seat on Waukesha County Board
- Beer Garden proposal prompts need for long-term plans for downtown Germantown
- Rep. Knodl becomes assistant majority leader
- Brandtjen takes race for Assembly District 22 seat
- Beer garden proposal would restore Germantown historic parklike area
- Germantown family holds fundraiser, looks to adopt service dog for autistic son
- Germantown schools finalize balanced budget
- Orphaned Griebel children adopted by aunt, uncle
- Why Menomonee Falls and Germantown might be starting to bounce back post-recession