A teacher with the Germantown School District who was seen having "inappropriate contact" with a student is under investigation by Milwaukee police, the district said Wednesday.
The contact was witnessed at a nondistrict sponsored event outside the school district, according to a news release from the district. No information on the age or genders of the teacher or student was disclosed.
The teacher was placed on paid, administrative leave and the findings of an investigation by the district were filed with the Milwaukee Police Department, according to the release.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown School Board members call modular classrooms a "Band-Aid"
- Aurora to complete $38 million conversion of Germantown offices into clinic
- Germantown school district survey yields support for pool, solutions to overcrowding
- Germantown standards development could take up to seven years
- Milwaukee woman drives into Germantown Walmart by accident
- One killed, firefighter injured in Germantown townhouse fire April 11
- Helm defeats Raymonds in Menomonee Falls Village President race
- Washington County votes to implement priority based budgeting process
- Germantown resumes plans for full-time fire department referendum
- Fundraiser to benefit Germantown baby who has rare brain disorder