A teacher with the Germantown School District who was seen having "inappropriate contact" with a student is under investigation by Milwaukee police, the district said Wednesday.
The contact was witnessed at a nondistrict sponsored event outside the school district, according to a news release from the district. No information on the age or genders of the teacher or student was disclosed.
The teacher was placed on paid, administrative leave and the findings of an investigation by the district were filed with the Milwaukee Police Department, according to the release.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon Road expansion discussed at DOT meeting
- Germantown to begin working on parks department survey results
- Germantown sets plan in place to name new public works director
- Germantown could consider a referendum based on school facilities survey
- Mud run to raise funds for teacher grants in Germantown
- Germantown school board moves forward on Rockfield expansion (1)
- Road construction season has started in Germantown
- Mai Fest hits Germantown, May 15-17
- Menomonee Falls sees first street racing incident in years
- CMH nurse honored by Blood Center of Wisconsin for going beyond the call of duty