A teacher with the Germantown School District who was seen having "inappropriate contact" with a student is under investigation by Milwaukee police, the district said Wednesday.
The contact was witnessed at a nondistrict sponsored event outside the school district, according to a news release from the district. No information on the age or genders of the teacher or student was disclosed.
The teacher was placed on paid, administrative leave and the findings of an investigation by the district were filed with the Milwaukee Police Department, according to the release.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Facebook buy-sell-trade groups making difference in Falls, Germantown
- Germantown Plan Commission applauds design proposal
- Germantown school district seeks to continue improving ACT scores
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options
- Germantown officials respond to mandated revaluation of village
- Germantown School District examines possible changes to employee handbook
- Reconstruction of Willow Creek Road in Germantown almost complete
- Accidental calls occupying valuable Germantown officer time
- Germantown police, fire departments take ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Germantown school district working to promote digital citizenship