A teacher with the Germantown School District who was seen having "inappropriate contact" with a student is under investigation by Milwaukee police, the district said Wednesday.
The contact was witnessed at a nondistrict sponsored event outside the school district, according to a news release from the district. No information on the age or genders of the teacher or student was disclosed.
The teacher was placed on paid, administrative leave and the findings of an investigation by the district were filed with the Milwaukee Police Department, according to the release.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown school officials discuss options to alleviate overcrowding at Rockfield
- Myers, McManus to face off for Germantown Village Board seat
- Germantown brings in third party to look at road improvements within TIF No. 6
- Case involving former Germantown kindergarten teacher sparks lawsuit against Jefferson County Sherif
- Old Town park proposal for Germantown dropped, prompts commission to hit pause on Main Street plans
- Germantown High School presents 'HONK!'
- Four injured in Germantown crashes that shut down Highway 41/45 for more than three hours
- Germantown resident says friends feel like family at the Just Betweeen Friends sale
- Opper makes history with her new position
- Germantown approves raises for village staff