Menomonee Falls — A 32-year-old Butler man is facing a felony charge after he threatened his former employer with a knife the morning of Nov. 29.
According to the police:
The suspect was arguing with his former employer at the Radisson Hotel, N88 W14750 Main St., over money he was apparently owed when he pulled out a knife at about 11:05 a.m.
When the victim saw the knife he ran inside his van and locked the doors, and the suspect slashed the driver's side tire of the victim's van before fleeing the scene.
The suspect later admitted to committing the crime at the Butler Police Station, and he was transported back to the Menomonee Falls Police Department where he was arrested for second degree recklessly endangering safety and criminal damage to property.
If convicted, the suspect is facing a fine of up to $25,000 and 10 years in prison.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Clarifies assessor troubles in Germantown
- 11 things to do this holiday season in Menomonee Falls and Germantown
- Germantown Police Report: Nov. 20, 2014
- Taxpayers could see small increase to village taxes
- Germantown moves forward with fire department referendum for 2015
- News & Notes: Nov. 20, 2014
- Fundraising party for childhood cancer honors Graham's memory
- Graham's memory honored with fundraising party for childhood cancer
- Germantown Police Report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Brandtjen opts to retain seat on Waukesha County Board