A 43-year-old woman called police after she was trampled by numerous customers during the Thanksgiving Day sales event at Walmart.
According to the Germantown police log:
The woman stated she was in the video gaming section of the electronics department to purchase advertised video games at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., shortly after 8 p.m. Thanksgiving Day. When employees started handing out the special sale-priced video games, customers behind her began to trample and push her as they tried to grab the products for themselves.
The woman sustained minor injuries to her right wrist and right ankle and declined medical treatment.
She was unable to identify anyone involved in the melee and told police she would be filing an incident report with Walmart management.
- Germantown ambulances to be overhauled to save money, extend use
- Buzdum's get deadline on old taxes
- Germantown Mud Splash raises funds for teachers
- Germantown School District could ask for up to $66.5 million in building updates (22)
- Germantown Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Hubertus man killed in head-on car crash
- Germantown Police Reports: June 16, 2016
- Rockfield Destination Imagination team takes second in global competition
- Chemical spill at Gehl Foods plant leaves five with minor injuries
- Germantown veteran surprised by Honor Flight