A New Berlin physician has been convicted by a federal jury on 16 counts of dispensing powerful painkillers without a legitimate medical purpose in violation of federal law.
Roger A. Pellmann, 55, who owns the Center for Medical Imaging and Vein and Laser Skin Care Clinics in Germantown, faces up to 20 years in prison and a $1 million fine when he is sentenced Sept. 17 by Chief U.S. District Judge Charles Clevert. The verdict was announced late Friday.
Pellmann gave large levels of painkilling narcotics to a nurse who worked for his clinics, according to court documents, illegally dispensing fentanyl and morphine between July and November of last year, according to court records.
Pellmann remains free prior to sentencing.
- Board overturns Germantown Plan Commission's decision on zoning that impacts Saxony Village
- Germantown School District to survey residents to gauge support for facility improvement plans
- Germantown Police Reports, May 5, 2016
- Germantown Community Scholarship Fund provides unique experience for students, to host Mud Splash
- Germantown Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Sendik's celebrates 90th anniversary with special two-week event at its stores, including Germantown
- Washington County artists encouraged to participate in annual Art Purchase Award Contest
- Chaz Hastings proposes temporary parking lot to help with parking along Main Street in Germantown
- St. Boniface students donate hundreds of bears to Germantown Fire Department