Four people were injured in a three-vehicle crash Tuesday morning in Germantown, police said.
The crash occurred just after 7 a.m. when two vehicles traveling in opposite directions on Mequon Road collided as one of the vehicles attempted to turn onto Pilgrim Road, police Lt. Brian Henning said.
One of the vehicles became airborne, rolled over and landed on a third vehicle, Henning said.
All four people were taken to hospitals and are expected to survive, Henning said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Falls police investigating armed bank robbery
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- Germantown police investigating slew of overnight vehicle break-ins
- Common Core up in the air
- News & Notes: Nov. 26
- Cameras OK'd for all grade schools
- New Pick 'n Save hiring 125 employees (1)
- Police Report: Nov. 25
- Firm hired to review water rate, seek savings
- Germantown police pressed to process prints to catch tobacco litterbug