Four people were injured in a three-vehicle crash Tuesday morning in Germantown, police said.
The crash occurred just after 7 a.m. when two vehicles traveling in opposite directions on Mequon Road collided as one of the vehicles attempted to turn onto Pilgrim Road, police Lt. Brian Henning said.
One of the vehicles became airborne, rolled over and landed on a third vehicle, Henning said.
All four people were taken to hospitals and are expected to survive, Henning said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: June 17
- Menomonee Falls thief stocking up on high-end liquor
- Parents, school leaders dissect Falls music program
- Germantown, Falls districts dealing with more families having tough time making ends meet
- News & Notes: June 11
- Technology upgrades on tap in Germantown
- Residents review two designs for Donges Bay Road
- Germantown moves preliminary budget forward, projects flat levy
- Police Report: June 10
- Subdivision on tap at former Falls nursery site