A charter school consortium has formed and Germantown School Board members are committed to continuing with its planning effort to secure funding for a charter school.
The consortium members are Germantown, Hamilton, Hartford Union and Menomonee Falls schools districts.
Each school district will have to pitch in $625 to pay a grant writer to try to obtain funding for a charter school that could possibly open for the 2011-12 school year.
- Germantown ambulances to be overhauled to save money, extend use
- Buzdum's get deadline on old taxes
- Germantown Mud Splash raises funds for teachers
- Germantown School District could ask for up to $66.5 million in building updates (22)
- Germantown Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Hubertus man killed in head-on car crash
- Germantown Police Reports: June 16, 2016
- Rockfield Destination Imagination team takes second in global competition
- Chemical spill at Gehl Foods plant leaves five with minor injuries
- Germantown veteran surprised by Honor Flight