A charter school consortium has formed and Germantown School Board members are committed to continuing with its planning effort to secure funding for a charter school.
The consortium members are Germantown, Hamilton, Hartford Union and Menomonee Falls schools districts.
Each school district will have to pitch in $625 to pay a grant writer to try to obtain funding for a charter school that could possibly open for the 2011-12 school year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown school summit seeks to 'move beyond standardization into the future of learning for stude
- Germantown School Board reviewing options to address space issues
- Germantown, Washington County lifts burn ban
- Germantown Police Report: March 26, 2015
- Germantown school officials discuss options to alleviate overcrowding at Rockfield
- Germantown manufacturer recognized among best in country
- Germantown school board to get update on facilities plans
- Germantown Police Report: March 19, 2015
- Falls Village Board President candidates say they each would bring different experience to the role
- Germantown brings in third party to look at road improvements within TIF No. 6