A charter school consortium has formed and Germantown School Board members are committed to continuing with its planning effort to secure funding for a charter school.
The consortium members are Germantown, Hamilton, Hartford Union and Menomonee Falls schools districts.
Each school district will have to pitch in $625 to pay a grant writer to try to obtain funding for a charter school that could possibly open for the 2011-12 school year.
- Germantown High School students honored on scholarship night
- County Line Elementary evacuated due to bomb threat (1)
- Germantown School Board defers decision on human resources directors
- Germantown Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Threat 'not credible'; Kennedy Middle School in Germantown is open today
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Germantown Police Reports: May 19, 2016
- Germantown Superintendent Jeff Holmes announces candidacy for Wisconsin State Superintendent (8)
- Leadership Germantown class looks to form police honor guard
- Mai Fest canceled for this year; Germantown group seeks new home for beloved celebration