Financial support from the village for the Germantown Farmers Market could come to an end.
The General Government and Finance Committee last night recommended to the Village Board stopping financial support of the farmers market, with the exception of monies from the tourism and betterment fund.
Trustees referred to financial support in terms of staff time.
Since the farmers market last year moved from the Village Hall parking lot to The Livery, W17303 Rockfield Road, a private business, trustees said the village should no longer support the event with staff time.
- Germantown High School students honored on scholarship night
- County Line Elementary evacuated due to bomb threat (1)
- Germantown School Board defers decision on human resources directors
- Germantown Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Threat 'not credible'; Kennedy Middle School in Germantown is open today
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Germantown Police Reports: May 19, 2016
- Germantown Superintendent Jeff Holmes announces candidacy for Wisconsin State Superintendent (8)
- Leadership Germantown class looks to form police honor guard
- Mai Fest canceled for this year; Germantown group seeks new home for beloved celebration