Financial support from the village for the Germantown Farmers Market could come to an end.
The General Government and Finance Committee last night recommended to the Village Board stopping financial support of the farmers market, with the exception of monies from the tourism and betterment fund.
Trustees referred to financial support in terms of staff time.
Since the farmers market last year moved from the Village Hall parking lot to The Livery, W17303 Rockfield Road, a private business, trustees said the village should no longer support the event with staff time.
- Buzdum's get deadline on old taxes
- Germantown Mud Splash raises funds for teachers
- Germantown School District could ask for up to $66.5 million in building updates (22)
- Germantown Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Hubertus man killed in head-on car crash
- Germantown Police Reports: June 16, 2016
- Rockfield Destination Imagination team takes second in global competition
- Chemical spill at Gehl Foods plant leaves five with minor injuries
- Germantown veteran surprised by Honor Flight
- Germantown entrepreneur Laura Maly finds her own niche