Germantown's 3rd District has two established trustees. This is a rapidly growing community and, perhaps, fresh ideas would be very useful in managing this growth.
Dennis Myers brings fresh ideas to our village on other ways to accommodate the changes that come with growth.
Myers has lived in Germantown for many years, has seen what is happening and has several new ideas on how to improve on accountability, budget and infrastructure.
Consider voting for Myers for the change we need.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police seek help finding hit-and-run vehicle
- Fox Head Residences apartment plan in Waukesha rejected after rezoning vote again denied
- Myers, McManus to face off for Germantown Village Board seat
- Drivers react to the serious crashes in Germantown on Highway 41/45 March 4
- Case involving former Germantown kindergarten teacher sparks lawsuit against Jefferson County Sherif
- UPDATE: Northbound Highway 41 in Germantown remains closed following crashes, drivers stalled
- UPDATE: Three seriously injured in Germantown crash that has Highway 41/45 closed in both directions
- Germantown approves raises for village staff
- Germantown Village Board to consider compensation changes
- Germantown resident says friends feel like family at the Just Betweeen Friends sale