I have had the pleasure to serve on the Plan Commission for the past year with Terri Kaminski. She has proved herself a dedicated member of the commission, well versed in the issues that have come before the commission. With a well-reasoned and insightful approach to her decision-making, Kaminski has added greatly to the discourse among commissioners, helping to arrive at unbiased and apolitical decisions that reflect the best interest of the village of Germantown.
I strongly support Kaminski as the best candidate for trustee from the 1st District.
former 1st District trustee
- Buzdum's get deadline on old taxes
- Germantown Mud Splash raises funds for teachers
- Germantown School District could ask for up to $66.5 million in building updates (22)
- Germantown Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Hubertus man killed in head-on car crash
- Germantown Police Reports: June 16, 2016
- Rockfield Destination Imagination team takes second in global competition
- Chemical spill at Gehl Foods plant leaves five with minor injuries
- Germantown veteran surprised by Honor Flight
- Germantown entrepreneur Laura Maly finds her own niche