I have had the pleasure to serve on the Plan Commission for the past year with Terri Kaminski. She has proved herself a dedicated member of the commission, well versed in the issues that have come before the commission. With a well-reasoned and insightful approach to her decision-making, Kaminski has added greatly to the discourse among commissioners, helping to arrive at unbiased and apolitical decisions that reflect the best interest of the village of Germantown.
I strongly support Kaminski as the best candidate for trustee from the 1st District.
former 1st District trustee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Driver survives hourlong extraction from vehicle near Highway 41 and Friestadt Road
- Germantown board sides with residents, does not allow plans for large apartment complex
- Saxony Village proposal discussion to resume in Germantown (1)
- Germantown School District to see small increase in taxes
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Trash changes in Germantown delayed a month
- Germantown mansion destroyed in fire
- Germantown board hits pause button on Saxony Village proposal
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015