I have had the pleasure to serve on the Plan Commission for the past year with Terri Kaminski. She has proved herself a dedicated member of the commission, well versed in the issues that have come before the commission. With a well-reasoned and insightful approach to her decision-making, Kaminski has added greatly to the discourse among commissioners, helping to arrive at unbiased and apolitical decisions that reflect the best interest of the village of Germantown.
I strongly support Kaminski as the best candidate for trustee from the 1st District.
former 1st District trustee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown School Board reviewing options to address space issues
- Germantown, Washington County lifts burn ban
- Germantown Police Report: March 26, 2015
- Germantown school officials discuss options to alleviate overcrowding at Rockfield
- Germantown manufacturer recognized among best in country
- Germantown school board to get update on facilities plans
- Germantown Police Report: March 19, 2015
- Falls Village Board President candidates say they each would bring different experience to the role
- Germantown brings in third party to look at road improvements within TIF No. 6
- Open meeting to be held at Cabela's to discuss improvements to Appleton Avenue in Washington County