I have had the pleasure to serve on the Plan Commission for the past year with Terri Kaminski. She has proved herself a dedicated member of the commission, well versed in the issues that have come before the commission. With a well-reasoned and insightful approach to her decision-making, Kaminski has added greatly to the discourse among commissioners, helping to arrive at unbiased and apolitical decisions that reflect the best interest of the village of Germantown.
I strongly support Kaminski as the best candidate for trustee from the 1st District.
former 1st District trustee
- Board overturns Germantown Plan Commission's decision on zoning that impacts Saxony Village
- Germantown School District to survey residents to gauge support for facility improvement plans
- Germantown Police Reports, May 5, 2016
- Germantown Community Scholarship Fund provides unique experience for students, to host Mud Splash
- Germantown Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Sendik's celebrates 90th anniversary with special two-week event at its stores, including Germantown
- Washington County artists encouraged to participate in annual Art Purchase Award Contest
- Chaz Hastings proposes temporary parking lot to help with parking along Main Street in Germantown
- St. Boniface students donate hundreds of bears to Germantown Fire Department