I have had the pleasure to serve on the Plan Commission for the past year with Terri Kaminski. She has proved herself a dedicated member of the commission, well versed in the issues that have come before the commission. With a well-reasoned and insightful approach to her decision-making, Kaminski has added greatly to the discourse among commissioners, helping to arrive at unbiased and apolitical decisions that reflect the best interest of the village of Germantown.
I strongly support Kaminski as the best candidate for trustee from the 1st District.
former 1st District trustee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Clarifies assessor troubles in Germantown
- 11 things to do this holiday season in Menomonee Falls and Germantown
- Germantown Police Report: Nov. 20, 2014
- Taxpayers could see small increase to village taxes
- Germantown moves forward with fire department referendum for 2015
- News & Notes: Nov. 20, 2014
- Fundraising party for childhood cancer honors Graham's memory
- Graham's memory honored with fundraising party for childhood cancer
- Germantown Police Report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Brandtjen opts to retain seat on Waukesha County Board