Watching the candidate forum recently, I can honestly say I liked what I heard from 3rd District candidate Dennis Myers. He has the interests of the taxpayers in mind.
I also want to comment about a recent Journal Sentinel article about a confrontation at McDonald's on Mequon Road involving 1st District candidate Bill Steitz. In my opinion, having such a loud and verbal disagreement in a public place where children are present is inexcusable. Steitz was quoted as saying he did not need to apologize to the community for his disrespectful behavior. Germantown residents deserve better.
Fortunately, 1st District voters have a better choice with Terri Kaminski. She has demonstrated her ability to work with others in her current position on the Plan Commission. Kaminski's experience in owning her own marketing and public relations consulting company should certainly be a plus especially for helping to successfully fill our industrial park.
I have seen many changes in our village. Voters can help make positive changes continue by voting Tuesday, April 7.
- Germantown Community Scholarship Fund provides unique experience for students, to host Mud Splash
- Germantown Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Sendik's celebrates 90th anniversary with special two-week event at its stores, including Germantown
- Washington County artists encouraged to participate in annual Art Purchase Award Contest
- Chaz Hastings proposes temporary parking lot to help with parking along Main Street in Germantown
- St. Boniface students donate hundreds of bears to Germantown Fire Department
- Germantown Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- Germantown High School presents Tony Award winning Gershwin production April 15 — 17
- H.I.S. Players to present "Heart of the Mesa" starting April 20