Germantown — A portion of Highway 41 in Washington County will be closed the evening of Friday, September 5 as part of a highway improvement project.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will fully close a portion of the highway to install five bridge girders on each the southbound and northbound lanes of the thoroughfare.
The full freeway closure will occur at the intersection of the highway with Highway 33 on the southbound lanes from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. and at the Highway 41/45 split in the northbound lanes from midnight to 6 a.m.
In advance of the full closure, the WIS-33 southbound on ramp and County K southbound on ramp will be closed 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. The WIS-145 northbound on ramp and WIS-60 northbound on ramp will be closed 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown hits pause in review of Wisconsin DOT's plans for Appleton Avenue and Lannon Road (1)
- Germantown Police Reports, Feb. 11, 2016
- Sold out crowd of more than 350 people gather for Germantown Community Scholarship Fund event (1)
- Construction to start on Highway 175 in Washington County
- Faustel in Germantown welcomes John Pokrandt to controls engineering team
- Germantown Police Reports, Feb. 4, 2016 (1)
- Germantown School District reacts to scores on first, and last, Badger exam
- Germantown's Kennedy Middle School students make a difference on MLK day
- Germantown Police Reports, Jan. 28, 2016
- Firehouse Subs lends helping hand to Germantown Fire Department