Germantown — A portion of Highway 41 in Washington County will be closed the evening of Friday, September 5 as part of a highway improvement project.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will fully close a portion of the highway to install five bridge girders on each the southbound and northbound lanes of the thoroughfare.
The full freeway closure will occur at the intersection of the highway with Highway 33 on the southbound lanes from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. and at the Highway 41/45 split in the northbound lanes from midnight to 6 a.m.
In advance of the full closure, the WIS-33 southbound on ramp and County K southbound on ramp will be closed 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. The WIS-145 northbound on ramp and WIS-60 northbound on ramp will be closed 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- GFD is "delivering fire prevention" tonight
- Germantown Police Report: October 23, 2014
- Amy Belle Elementary School Receives Award
- Orphaned Griebel children adopted by aunt, uncle
- Germantown board requests more information on fire department referendum
- Germantown High School alumni wins gold at Warrior Games
- Two Germantown Police Officers injured after car chase
- Workouts happen around the clock at the Germantown Police Department
- Early Childhood Center plans hit roadblock, crowding remains an issue
- St. Boniface Apple Pie Production raises money for local charities