Germantown — A portion of Highway 41 in Washington County will be closed the evening of Friday, September 5 as part of a highway improvement project.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will fully close a portion of the highway to install five bridge girders on each the southbound and northbound lanes of the thoroughfare.
The full freeway closure will occur at the intersection of the highway with Highway 33 on the southbound lanes from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. and at the Highway 41/45 split in the northbound lanes from midnight to 6 a.m.
In advance of the full closure, the WIS-33 southbound on ramp and County K southbound on ramp will be closed 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. The WIS-145 northbound on ramp and WIS-60 northbound on ramp will be closed 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Germantown High School students honored on scholarship night
- County Line Elementary evacuated due to bomb threat (1)
- Germantown School Board defers decision on human resources directors
- Germantown Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Threat 'not credible'; Kennedy Middle School in Germantown is open today
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Germantown Police Reports: May 19, 2016
- Germantown Superintendent Jeff Holmes announces candidacy for Wisconsin State Superintendent (8)
- Leadership Germantown class looks to form police honor guard
- Mai Fest canceled for this year; Germantown group seeks new home for beloved celebration