Germantown — A portion of Highway 41 in Washington County will be closed the evening of Friday, September 5 as part of a highway improvement project.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will fully close a portion of the highway to install five bridge girders on each the southbound and northbound lanes of the thoroughfare.
The full freeway closure will occur at the intersection of the highway with Highway 33 on the southbound lanes from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. and at the Highway 41/45 split in the northbound lanes from midnight to 6 a.m.
In advance of the full closure, the WIS-33 southbound on ramp and County K southbound on ramp will be closed 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. The WIS-145 northbound on ramp and WIS-60 northbound on ramp will be closed 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Buzdum's to remain open in Germantown
- Germantown Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Germantown High School hands out scholarships
- Germantown School Board meeting postponed due to lack of quorum
- Washington County offices to close for holiday
- Three Germantown elementary schools recognized
- Germantown Library Board to discuss 2016 budget
- Germantown Police Report: June 18, 2015
- Germantown School Board to discuss budget
- Germantown Rec Department has listing of summer events