Germantown — A man accused of peeping through a bathroom door vent at a Germantown bar has been taken into custody.
Two undercover police officers who were monitoring the situation after an initial report on August 15 caught the 40-year-old West Bend man in the act at 12:22 a.m. August 21 at Gamroth's Khurburg Junction, W140 N10385 Fond du Lac Avenue.
When a woman went into the bathroom, the officers caught the man looking through the bathroom door vent for a second time, according to Germantown Police Chief Peter Hoell.
The man was arrested on two counts of invasion of privacy and disorderly conduct, and is currently being held at the Washington County Jail.
Reports will be completed and forwarded to the Washington County District Attorney's Office for charging purposes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Habitat for Humanity Opens ReStore in Germantown
- Community Calendar: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Facebook buy-sell-trade groups making difference in Falls, Germantown
- Police searching for 2 men for armed robbery at Craigslist sale
- Germantown to consider long-term plan for downtown district
- Germantown Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Germantown Plan Commission applauds design proposal
- Department of Transportation prepares for full closure of Highway 41
- Germantown school district seeks to continue improving ACT scores
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options