Germantown — A man accused of peeping through a bathroom door vent at a Germantown bar has been taken into custody.
Two undercover police officers who were monitoring the situation after an initial report on August 15 caught the 40-year-old West Bend man in the act at 12:22 a.m. August 21 at Gamroth's Khurburg Junction, W140 N10385 Fond du Lac Avenue.
When a woman went into the bathroom, the officers caught the man looking through the bathroom door vent for a second time, according to Germantown Police Chief Peter Hoell.
The man was arrested on two counts of invasion of privacy and disorderly conduct, and is currently being held at the Washington County Jail.
Reports will be completed and forwarded to the Washington County District Attorney's Office for charging purposes.
- Germantown ambulances to be overhauled to save money, extend use
- Buzdum's get deadline on old taxes
- Germantown Mud Splash raises funds for teachers
- Germantown School District could ask for up to $66.5 million in building updates (25)
- Germantown Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Hubertus man killed in head-on car crash
- Germantown Police Reports: June 16, 2016
- Rockfield Destination Imagination team takes second in global competition
- Chemical spill at Gehl Foods plant leaves five with minor injuries
- Germantown veteran surprised by Honor Flight