Germantown — A man accused of peeping through a bathroom door vent at a Germantown bar has been taken into custody.
Two undercover police officers who were monitoring the situation after an initial report on August 15 caught the 40-year-old West Bend man in the act at 12:22 a.m. August 21 at Gamroth's Khurburg Junction, W140 N10385 Fond du Lac Avenue.
When a woman went into the bathroom, the officers caught the man looking through the bathroom door vent for a second time, according to Germantown Police Chief Peter Hoell.
The man was arrested on two counts of invasion of privacy and disorderly conduct, and is currently being held at the Washington County Jail.
Reports will be completed and forwarded to the Washington County District Attorney's Office for charging purposes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Trash changes in Germantown delayed a month
- Germantown mansion destroyed in fire
- Germantown board hits pause button on Saxony Village proposal
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Germantown School District seeks input on facilities
- Sendik's to introduce food recycling at area stores
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 17, 2015
- Germantown police still on the hunt for suspect in fatal August hit and run
- Germantown Fire Department holds remembrance ceremony in honor of 9/11