- A Milwaukee woman called police after a man she met on a dating website, known only as “Kenny” from Germantown, stole her 2005 Pontiac at about 7:15 a.m. Aug. 11. Police checked several addresses with residents by the name of Kenny, but were unable to locate the suspect.
1An assistant manager at KFC, N96 W17860 County Line Road, reported someone stole $150 from the office sometime during the morning hours of Aug. 14.
2An unknown female driving a red Volkswagen Passat left without paying for $52 of gas at Kwik Trip, W188 N10963 Maple Road, at about midnight Aug. 15.
3A manager reported three unknown females stole an undisclosed amount of merchandise at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., and then fled in an orange Dodge Charger with Illinois license plates at about 9:55 a.m. Aug. 15. Police checked the area but were unable to locate the suspects.
4An unknown person(s) stole a purse out of a vehicle parked in the W194 N13500 block of Fond du Lac Avenue sometime between 5 and 10 p.m. Aug. 16. The unknown suspect(s) also used one of the victim’s credit cards at a Citgo Station in Milwaukee and police are investigating.
5An unknown male shoplifted two TV sets at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., at about 2:15 a.m. Aug. 17. The suspect fled in a green truck and police were unable to locate him.
6A man was arrested for drunken driving in the W177 N9600 block of Riversbend Lane at about 11:30 p.m. Aug. 14. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
7A woman was arrested for drunken driving after an officer found her passed out in the driver’s seat of her vehicle in the N113 W16300 block of Sylvan Circle at about 1:50 a.m. Aug. 15. Her preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
8A 23-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving (causing injury) after a three vehicle rollover accident on Highway 41 North and County Line Road at about 9:45 p.m. Aug. 15. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
9A man was transported to Community Memorial Hospital for treatment of back pain after he struck a vehicle that had slowed down for semi-tractor/trailer that stopped on the right shoulder in the northbound lane of Highway 41 and Rockfield Road at about 4 p.m. Aug. 11. The striking vehicle then left the roadway, traveled through a ditch, and came to a stop against a wire fence. The man was cited for driving too fast for conditions and following too close.
10Firefighters and police responded to south Highway 41 and Holy Hill Road after several 911 callers reported a 2008 Saturn Vue just burst into flames at about 10:45 a.m. Aug. 15. The driver was not injured.
12The Germantown Fire Department reported a fire next to the railroad tracks in the W153 N11800 block of Daniels Drive at about 1:50 p.m. Aug. 15. The fire was extinguished, and a man was warned and advised about improper burning behind his residence.
13A resident in the N109 W16800 block of Hawthorne Drive called police to report a man claiming he was a lieutenant in Ozaukee County is repeatedly calling her and telling her she needs to make payments on unpaid traffic violation tickets at about 6:10 p.m. Aug. 12. An officer made contact with the caller, who stated he worked for the warrant division in Ozaukee County. The officer then called Ozaukee County and confirmed the suspect was not an employee, and police are following up.
14Police were called to the W165 N11500 block of Abbey Court after an ongoing neighbor dispute between two families resulted in a loud verbal argument outside their residence at about 10:50 p.m. Aug. 12. According to police, the current dispute involved unfounded allegations that the member of one family allegedly touched a truck in the parking lot. Police warned both families about their behavior and they agreed to leave each other alone in order to keep peace in the neighborhood.
15Several 911 callers reported a female with bandages on her face was standing in traffic and yelling at drivers on Appleton Avenue and Lannon Road at about 12:40 p.m. Aug. 17. Police made contact with the woman, who said she was in the roadway trying to get drivers to slow down, and she was warned and advised about her behavior.
Germantown police responded to one domestic violence call and assisted the fire department with 17 rescue calls and two fire calls between Aug. 10 and Aug. 17.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Report: May 21, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 14, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 7, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: April 30, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: April 23, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: April 16, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: April 9, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: April 2, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: March 26, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: March 19, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: March 12, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: Feb. 26, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: Feb. 19, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: Feb. 12, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: Feb. 2, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: Jan. 27, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: Jan. 22, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: Jan. 15, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: Jan. 8, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: Dec. 25, 2014